I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

@GeorgeForemanRules might be @MindyCandy

they both love pics of Meso men. they are both think it's not a big deal to let everyone know who they are in real life, even if they don't know they did.

kinda glad I unblocked this semen stain. this could get fun

I'm reading a musculardevelopment thread from 2010 where GFR is trying to bash Todd Jewell. kinda funny really. same shit, different year. this guy was getting shit on by everyone back then too. must suck to be him...

I'm reading a musculardevelopment thread from 2010 where GFR is trying to bash Todd Jewell. kinda funny really. same shit, different year. this guy was getting shit on by everyone back then too. must suck to be him...
Same handle? Cuz his account here is new...
no man, I'm using my 'inner @CdnGuy' today. gonna smoke out this bath house floor licker, May be able to find him in real life.
Yes, you never can be quite sure who has the tools and who doesnt. I remember me and a bud of mine, well i should say mostly my bud, can find any one any where. He isnt really computer saavy but knows where to find the equipment and answers. I was shocked at how easy it was. Then theres other guys here i will not mention by name that are black hatters and i believe their intentions are good so they dont fuck with too many folks but when in need anyone can be found.
So wanna come shit all over us? Lets play!

Same handle? Cuz his account here is new...

Yes, you never can be quite sure who has the tools and who doesnt. I remember me and a bud of mine, well i should say mostly my bud, can find any one any where. He isnt really computer saavy but knows where to find the equipment and answers. I was shocked at how easy it was. Then theres other guys here i will not mention by name that are black hatters and i believe their intentions are good so they dont fuck with too many folks but when in need anyone can be found.
So wanna come shit all over us? Lets play!
it's always funny to tell someone what their house looks like, mention imediate family members by name and ask how they are etc. nothing out of line really, just a quick reminder that this world is in actuality very small.

no reason to be a cunt....

and yes, same handle...

it's always funny to tell someone what their house looks like, mention imediate family members by name and ask how they are etc. nothing out of line really, just a quick reminder that this world is in actuality very small.

no reason to be a cunt....

and yes, same handle...
Its called leverage
Its how we keep ass holes at bay
Ever wonder why Odie never came back? Him and others like him