I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

Its called leverage
Its how we keep ass holes at bay
Ever wonder why Odie never came back? Him and others like him
That seems a little excessive for being a troll doesn't it? I could understand if he was scamming or potentially causing harm. It seems like it's one of those things that just because you can do it doesn't necessarily mean you should.

That seems a little excessive for being a troll doesn't it? I could understand if he was scamming or potentially causing harm. It seems like it's one of those things that just because you can do it doesn't necessarily mean you should.

Sucks to be a troll I guess.

I guess. Everyone has a different moral compass I guess.
Idk what moral compass has to do with it?
If you had some one continiously coming around your home that was unwanted and making a scene, harassing your family and being a general nuisance how do you deal with it?

Idk what moral compass has to do with it?
If you had some one continiously coming around your home that was unwanted and making a scene, harassing your family and being a general nuisance how do you deal with it?
Coming to my home physically would be dealt with accordingly. On line with an ignore button is quite a bit different. Personal info should be accessed in select situations only imho.

A member I Respect recently weighed in on a thread like this and pointed out not to feed the troll.

Coming to my home physically would be dealt with accordingly. On line with an ignore button is quite a bit different. Personal info should be accessed in select situations only imho.

A member I Respect recently weighed in on a thread like this and pointed out not to feed the troll.
Personal info is being accessed weekly here. Its how you make sources honest, its how you keep leverage in a nameless, faceless world where there are close to no consequences for anyones actions. The tide has changed. This makes it possible. I can think of only a very small handful of times when it does get used to protect our community or warn others. In my short couple years here anyway. Even more happens unseen as a way to track scammers and folks will ill-intent toward us. This seems new to you?

his thread has become a reflection of his actions at Meso. he trolls for no reason, has some sort of pompous attitude and shits on everyone. between Meso and another board he has claimed 3 different ages, kinda strange. not really a big deal but telling.

I'd agree with you about the ignore button. I do, but what I find is threads start to have weird conversations that don't make sense because stuff is blocked. it gets confusing for my tiny brain :(:oops:

Got to give it to him. Dedicated to trolling. Can find posts going back 10yrs. Sponsoring his own transformation contests to get pics. Lol.

Personal info is being accessed weekly here. Its how you make sources honest, its how you keep leverage in a nameless, faceless world where there are close to no consequences for anyones actions. The tide has changed. This makes it possible. I can think of only a very small handful of times when it does get used to protect our community or warn others. In my short couple years here anyway. Even more happens unseen as a way to track scammers and folks will ill-intent toward us. This seems new to you?
Not new at all. When used to protect its absolutely a good thing. When used on someone who has no life and is a irritant not a threat. Completely different.