I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

It has its ups and downs there like any board. It's been on the down for a while now... Touting the "best board ever" title when it's turning into a dead board is somewhat humorous.

The anti Meso sentiment and shitty attitudes towards addiction are putting me off of the place.

The anti Meso sentiment and shitty attitudes towards addiction are putting me off of the place.

Yeah, I caught that. There was a lot of irony with that thread. I considered giving my thoughts... But closed the page and haven't been interested in the place since.

They want to be the cool kids secret club with no "outsiders" so they can get their wish... Let the board die.

Yeah, I caught that. There was a lot of irony with that thread. I considered giving my thoughts... But closed the page and haven't been interested in the place since.

They want to be the cool kids secret club with no "outsiders" so they can get their wish... Let the board die.

Yeah, I had a lot to say and decided it wasn't worth it.

It has its ups and downs there like any board. It's been on the down for a while now... Touting the "best board ever" title when it's turning into a dead board is somewhat humorous.

Thats why I left. Real uppity attitudes for a place with 400+ members, where only 20 comment, and half are from here.

And the nerve to have multiple threads that were taken straight from here.

Good in theory, poor execution IMO.

no man, I'm using my 'inner @CdnGuy' today. gonna smoke out this bath house floor licker, May be able to find him in real life.
https://postimg.org/image/lpbir4tfb/ (230 hygfrtrsds — Postimage.org)
Search that image. I have seen it used before I just can't remember where. I really think I've seen it used on meso

https://postimg.org/image/lpbir4tfb/ (230 hygfrtrsds — Postimage.org)
Search that image. I have seen it used before I just can't remember where. I really think I've seen it used on meso

It's been posted in this thread and it was OP's avi.

are we talking SG?

Yes.

Thats why I left. Real uppity attitudes for a place with 400+ members, where only 20 comment, and half are from here.

And the nerve to have multiple threads that were taken straight from here.

Good in theory, poor execution IMO.

I still check in every so often. I've picked up a few valuable things from the board actually... There are some things that are just incorrect though. Maybe not "incorrect" so much as unnecessary?

Yeah, I had a lot to say and decided it wasn't worth it.

I posted. Go tell em, Perrin. :)

It's been posted in this thread and it was OP's avi.

Yes.

I still check in every so often. I've picked up a few valuable things from the board actually... There are some things that are just incorrect though. Maybe not "incorrect" so much as unnecessary?

I posted. Go tell em, Perrin. :)
I meant that I've seen that image used by a different person and I think it was on meso. It was a while ago though. I seen the op use it here a day or so ago

She tried to get me to contact her outside of meso multiple times. I never seen it as a good idea to give her my number or any information for that matter.
she was upsetting the balance, obviously had her issues. she was forced to fade away for safety reasons.

what happens between members outside of Meso is non if my concern, personally.