I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

she was upsetting the balance, obviously had her issues. she was forced to fade away for safety reasons.

what happens between members outside of Meso is non if my concern, personally.
What does that mean? She was seriously blackmailed into leaving? I thought she was entertaining I enjoyed laughing at her bullshit. The only issue I noticed was that the people stupid enough to give her any info being at risk. Did she do anything else that would warrant that?

What does that mean? She was seriously blackmailed into leaving? I thought she was entertaining I enjoyed laughing at her bullshit. The only issue I noticed was that the people stupid enough to give her any info being at risk. Did she do anything else that would warrant that?

She was a cop. I was on that hooker from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not check my wight today.

Close grip pulldowns: 2x10
Seated cable rows 3x10
Front pulldowns 3x10
DB rows 3x10

Pullups 2x10
BB curls 3x10
Cable curls 3x10

Was this confirmed?
Someone sounds nervous Lmao. It's ok I'm sure all the guys down at the station just laughed at the tiny cock pics you sent her.

Have you been receiving prank phone calls too? Should've used a burner cell phone instead of your mom's home number.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You read my thread every day, you more then care, I am all you care about on this site. My thread is exploding, why? because you all love and fear me, you worship me like a God as you should. I am what I am and I feel sorry for all you losers, but as your God I am not surprised at all you nobody's only live to be close to me.

My next post will be coming soon.

You read my thread every day, you more then care, I am all you care about on this site. My thread is exploding, why? because you all love and fear me, you worship me like a God as you should. I am what I am and I feel sorry for all you losers, but as your God I am not surprised at all you nobody's only live to be close to me.

proxy.jpg 2017-01-09-00-34-31-1275002379.jpg images-10.jpg

there was no blackmail, nothing threatening at all. she was subjected to facts and she decided to recommit herself to her husband and son. Meso is a distant memory for her.

Yes, she was putting members at risk by collecting info. Yes, her actions were systematic and seemed like they could be LE but most likely were not. No LE connection had ever been established.

she had amassed a fair amount of info and that needed to be mitigated. It was.

Efforts to find out the truth about her spanned new members like me all the way to the top.

there was no blackmail, nothing threatening at all. she was subjected to facts and she decided to recommit herself to her husband and son. Meso is a distant memory for her.

Yes, she was putting members at risk by collecting info. Yes, her actions were systematic and seemed like they could be LE but most likely were not. No LE connection had ever been established.

she had amassed a fair amount of info and that needed to be mitigated. It was.

Efforts to find out the truth about her spanned new members like me all the way to the top.
Stop jacking off to pron son, PS posting your feelings on face book is not revolution. Be a man and stop stuffing your vagina with paper, no women think you are sexy.

My next post will be coming soon.
your thread? lol, you're not that bright are you?

treating you like a god? i'd hate to be part of your religion if this is how a God is treated.

are you insinuating anything with your little tape and shovel posts? or are you just that much of a chump to outright say it?

your thread? lol, you're not that bright are you?

treating you like a god? i'd hate to be part of your religion if this is how a God is treated.

are you insinuating anything with your little tape and shovel posts? or are you just that much of a chump to outright say it?
Every post I make Boot lickers like you grovel at my feet. You are welcome son.

Good dog.

Sponsors