I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

Great! Now that BackPage has been censored by "the man" that means Super Troll will probably be here more often.

*Loading revolver for Russian roulette*

Did DB press slight incline 10x10
Seated military press 10x10
Cable laterals 2x20
Tricep pushdowns 5x10
BB shrugs 1x15
That is a generic BS workout
Makes no sense
You prolly did forearm curls in the squat rack too right?
Quarter squats with 495 and had the nerve to call em A2G?
Your planet fitness material...100%

He looks like Andrew Dice Clay on a twinkie binge. 2 seconds before that picture, he was face down, biting that very pillow.

hickory dickory dock. George Forman Rules was sucking some cock. The clock struck 2, GFR drank his goo. and asked the gloryhole for another cock.

Jack an jill went up the hill each with a buck and a quarter. GFR came down with 1.25$ because he only likes dick.

ok, the 2nd one needs a little help...

hickory dickory dock. George Forman Rules was sucking some cock. The clock struck 2, GFR drank his goo. and asked the gloryhole for another cock.

Jack an jill went up the hill each with a buck and a quarter. GFR came down with 1.25$ because he only likes dick.

ok, the 2nd one needs a little help...
I am in your head. Mission accomplished.

I will give you benefit of the doubt, give me a better workout.

I've heard that if you tie a concrete block to your legs and jump into an icy river it makes for an exhilarating workout... Arnold did it all the time I heard. You should go for it. If you stop posting we'll know it went great.

I've heard that if you tie a concrete block to your legs and jump into an icy river it makes for an exhilarating workout... Arnold did it all the time I heard. You should go for it. If you stop posting we'll know it went great.
Shut it tiny, just keep jacking it to my pics faggot.

Shut it tiny, just keep jacking it to my pics faggot.

Your pics from 1979? I'm good, they don't do much for me. Your desperate need for attention is interesting though... I guess if I was an unemployed loser like yourself I'd want to seek out some attention too.

You better get back to your recliner now, days of our lives is probably starting soon.

No, they are from 1959 son. PS. stop masturbating to my pics.
You're a sick fuck. People like you get their fucking skulls knocked in, in real life. Like outside of your computer den.

You're fucking pathetic. You probably feel fucking bad for yourself for whatever reason.
Can't imagine why a normal man would have time for self pity.

Can't imagine why anyone would have time to do this either.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Love that you were up at 5AM masturbating to me and creating poetry. Brutal ownage.

My cock is all you live for. PS you will never have my load son, you do not deserve it.
lol, oh yeah. I'm so owned. it's true Meso, GFR is 100% correct. only correction is that I'm owned by a 5'2" blonde smoke show with DD titties and an amazing ass.

your internet history is telling. I've counted 4 sites since 2010 that you have been laughed out of. you never learn do you, boy? soon to be 5.