I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

This dude is trolling every thread here. He is trying to collect images of muscular men. Does that remind you of anyone? I'll give you a hint he has no mind and likes nununumnum.
That is @MindlessWork for anyone that's an idiot.

This OP along with 10 other handles gotta be connected. Meso has a serial troll on its hands imo. Hi @OdieM win any bench press contests latley bro ? lol :rolleyes:

How do you figure? That thread I started was an obvious joke and insult for anyone that is trolling me or dick riding o_O
I was just feeding into the Odie thing, my bad. I mean, it's not like you are asking guys for pics or nothing...

When you're a god like me numbers don't mean anything, son :p
Not sure how this works.....think I'm suppose to start my own thread now. Look at the writing style and punctuation. Not to mention use of the word son. GFR and Doc are the same person and I busted them!!! Awards should be awarded??

Not sure how this works.....think I'm suppose to start my own thread now. Look at the writing style and punctuation. Not to mention use of the word son. GFR and Doc are the same person and I busted them!!! Awards should be awarded??
Boooo

So this is a training log about doing it naturally and bragging about it on a steroid forum???
Judging by your training log you don't do much either

Last edited:
So this is a training log about doing it naturally and bragging about it on a steroid forum???

It's a place for him to rant.
See, this old, washed up, geezer fuck has a sick obsession with muscular men and a deep seeded insecurity about the way he looks and the fact that his dick is broken.

So, he requests pics from just about everybody here.
The few that do post pics, he runs off with them and tries to get his rocks off, with a 99% failure rate.

When he fails to do so, he comes back, talks shit about the people that posted pics, then comes here to this thread, wreaking of lube, sweat and the shame of failure and attempts to make himself feel better by acting like one of the guys.