I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

lol, oh yeah. I'm so owned. it's true Meso, GFR is 100% correct. only correction is that I'm owned by a 5'2" blonde smoke show with DD titties and an amazing ass.

your internet history is telling. I've counted 4 sites since 2010 that you have been laughed out of. you never learn do you, boy? soon to be 5.
How many times did you jack off to me at 5AM?

How many times did you jack off to me at 5AM?
Dude we don't need to spank it. It's lonely, doesn't release oxytocin and is isolating. We socialize with GIRLS and have sex with real, live humans. Not cats or little boys like you.

People like you get their assess kicked in real life. It's funny that I have no problem saying this in real life, but you probably would.

My advice is go look up RSD FREE TOUR.

if your inner voice is stifled and you can't speak your mind, you gotta let it out, but in a healthy way that is intelligent.

Not like those black supremacist bastards in Chicago that tried scalping a guy but didn't even make the news.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dude we don't need to spank it. It's lonely, doesn't release oxytocin and is isolating. We socialize with GIRLS and have sex with real, live humans. Not cats or little boys like you.

People like you get their assess kicked in real life. It's funny that I have no problem saying this in real life, but you probably would.

My advice is go look up RSD FREE TOUR.

if your inner voice is stifled and you can't speak your mind, you gotta let it out, but in a healthy way that is intelligent.

Not like those black supremacist bastards in Chicago that tried scalping a guy but didn't even make the news.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Lots of words, I did not read any of them. Who are you and why are you worshiping me?

Well by now everyone knows GFR is door mat material. We should just offer reminders when he spams other threads. So that there will be no mistake to anyone ever he is not respected here. If yall dont mind, ive got better things to do than to keep entertaining stupidity. So see ya round

Well by now everyone knows GFR is door mat material. We should just offer reminders when he spams other threads. So that there will be no mistake to anyone ever he is not respected here. If yall dont mind, ive got better things to do than to keep entertaining stupidity. So see ya round
I am all you think about, you fear my truth, that is why you stalk me and love me.

it's funny because it's true.
it's also sad because it's true.

good call though, enough of this failed G4P tool. back to work