I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

It's a place for him to rant.
See, this old, washed up, geezer fuck has a sick obsession with muscular men and a deep seeded insecurity about the way he looks and the fact that his dick is broken.

So, he requests pics from just about everybody here.
The few that do post pics, he runs off with them and tries to get his rocks off, with a 99% failure rate.

When he fails to do so, he comes back, talks shit about the people that posted pics, then comes here to this thread, wreaking of lube, sweat and the shame of failure and attempts to make himself feel better by acting like one of the guys.
You sure he's not just slamming his ass with a dildo looking at those pics. Lmao. I would say the rest is accurate though

I know I am a winner. I know I am destined for great things. Losers like you turds will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. The simple reality is the word "modesty" does not apply to me in any way. I hope it never will. I know I am better then all you drug abusers, I have the right: bone structure, symmetry, work ethic, I learn from my mistakes unlike most of you losers, I train with only the best, I am honest with myself, I can will myself to be a champion.

1/23/2016

Body weight AM 234lbs

Incline DB press: 60x10, 70x10, 80x4x10
cable flys: 4x12

Seated DB press: 6x10
Laterals: 6x 10

Tri push downs: 6x10

Rotatory cuff work: 2 sets of 4 exercises.

Down 11lbs in 23 days and getting stronger.

1/23/2016

Body weight AM 234lbs

Incline DB press: 60x10, 70x10, 80x4x10
cable flys: 4x12

Seated DB press: 6x10
Laterals: 6x 10

Tri push downs: 6x10

Rotatory cuff work: 2 sets of 4 exercises.

Down 11lbs in 23 days and getting stronger.
Damn bro... Youre killin that shit! Good work!

Thats cool. There is a 70 year old guy at my gym that benches 135lbx10.

He doesn't powerlift either. He also isnt a giant vagina. So whats your excuse at only 50 yrs old?

Why is it everything about you reeks of lies and bullshit?
Post your bench on youtube son, we will see who is a vagina.

Post your bench on youtube son, we will see who is a vagina.

This isnt about me "MR better than all of you." You claim to be the gift of god. Let see it! I say your full of shit and have to try to find your self worth on the internet. Again, a 70 year old benches 135x10. He looks like he weighs 80lbs.

And he is eastern indian! Come on Mr White might! Mr white superiority!
Your 50 and dont bench or squat?

Something doesn't add up here. Also, why would a natty spend years on steroid forums? My guess is the buff guys
Make your man parts tingle. Why else would you be here?

I think you failed at bb just like you fail at being an honest decent person.

Please, tell us more lies now. Clown.