DB curls: 35lbs 4x10 super slow reps

1/23/2016

Body weight AM 234lbs

Incline DB press: 60x10, 70x10, 80x4x10
cable flys: 4x12

Seated DB press: 6x10
Laterals: 6x 10

Tri push downs: 6x10

Rotatory cuff work: 2 sets of 4 exercises.

Down 11lbs in 23 days and getting stronger.

You do realize it's 2017 now right? Or are these last year's workouts?

he left his workout planner in his Z Cavariccis. he may even rock a popped collar from time to time :confused:o_O

those fuckers are circa 1991.

Sounds like it's going great. That's a lot of weight to be thrown around at your age. If you're inclined with 80 pound dumbbells taking four seconds up-and-down, that's kind a hard to believe if you're not on gear. Fucking impressive.
Might be 3 seconds, bottom line for me is I have a very damaged right shoulder and I have to use perfect form all the time, plus I am no longer able to use heavy weights anymore. I uses the same weight on this exercise at 16 years old ( actually 85lbs then) , but with no doubt faster reps and worse form.

why do you care so much about what this guy says lol. This is a little entertaining though.

Hes mythical in the real world. You will never see him. Its the interent...
I have pics posted, do you son?

Your hate and jealousy only feeds my passion to become greater than is even possible on this plane of existence.

It must suck for you to look worse then a natty guy in his 50's who trains casually and actually pays taxes unlike you.
Aww he feels lonely again. Ok needle dick, what else you got? Get creative with insults son!!! You are a old hag can't even be original? Insulting is the easiest craft in the world homie and you suck at it cousin. If I were as lonely as you, i would kill my self unkie. So get some rest refuel you are flat today
Take care you big daddy,son,cousin, unkie,auntie, pops lol

Aww he feels lonely again. Ok needle dick, what else you got? Get creative with insults son!!! You are a old hag can't even be original? Insulting is the easiest craft in the world homie and you suck at it cousin. If I were as lonely as you, i would kill my self unkie. So get some rest refuel you are flat today
Take care you big daddy,son,cousin, unkie,auntie, pops lol
I do feel lonely, we need to hug.
Question: how many times a day do you fantasize about the size of my penis?

Not judging son, just seems your gay fantasies should be kept to yourself.

I do feel lonely, we need to hug.
Question: how many times a day do you fantasize about the size of my penis?

Not judging son, just seems your gay fantasies should be kept to yourself.

Your antagonizing skills are subpar. Come back with some more gay shit. I feel like I'm wasting my time. what happened to your Wittiness? Same insults over and over? Don't bore me I might just put you on ignore
Come up original or you are cut off :)