I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

Not new at all. When used to protect its absolutely a good thing. When used on someone who has no life and is a irritant not a threat. Completely different.
How do YOU know he is not a threat till you looko_O

Because it is completely normal human behavior to troll...for 10 yrso_O
Because it is completely normal to collect member pics here?o_O

a lot of members learned this the hard way recently, myself included. could have been really bad for meso....
So we post pics as a way of celebrating what we do here and folks will ill-intent will use that to their advantage
They cannot be allowed to hold the cards without leverage

So we post pics as a way of celebrating what we do here and folks will ill-intent will use that to their advantage
They cannot be allowed to hold the cards without leverage

Once we posts pics of ourselves they are no longer ours . And lets not imagine what they are being used for...:eek: :confused:

How do YOU know he is not a threat till you looko_O

Because it is completely normal human behavior to troll...for 10 yrso_O
Because it is completely normal to collect member pics here?o_O
Normal no. Loser most likely. Looking into him is one thing. Sending his info back to him is another. In case you didnt put it together you were the member who said don't feed the troll.

Normal no. Loser most likely. Looking into him is one thing. Sending his info back to him is another. In case you didnt put it together you were the member who said don't feed the troll.
Before you get any weird damn ideas i dont have access or the tech to do this. Even though i COULD if i cared enough to actually sit down and listen to people who do know and they ARE here i wouldnt do it myself. This is the the new age. Its akin to leaving your door unlocked or not being protected. This happens here all the time and i promise you i will leave it at that. If you do no harm no one cares as it does take a small investment of time to conduct one of these. Which honestly most do not care to do. But there are wolves at our door gentlemen. Do not kid yourselves

Before you get any weird damn ideas i dont have access or the tech to do this. Even though i COULD if i cared enough to actually sit down and listen to people who do know and they ARE here i wouldnt do it myself. This is the the new age. Its akin to leaving your door unlocked or not being protected. This happens here all the time and i promise you i will leave it at that. If you do no harm no one cares as it does take a small investment of time to conduct one of these. Which honestly most do not care to do. But there are wolves at our door gentlemen. Do not kid yourselves
I don't know what you mean by weird ideas and to me this is simply a discussion and nothing more.

Anyone who doesn't think they can be tracked with exception of the small percentage that actually can't are kidding themselves.

There have been cases where a member has known LE contact and will strut back in here with intentions unknown. Im sure anyone whos been here a lil while might remember one fairly recent case.

his thread has become a reflection of his actions at Meso. he trolls for no reason, has some sort of pompous attitude and shits on everyone. between Meso and another board he has claimed 3 different ages, kinda strange. not really a big deal but telling.

I'd agree with you about the ignore button. I do, but what I find is threads start to have weird conversations that don't make sense because stuff is blocked. it gets confusing for my tiny brain :(:oops:
Strange no doubt. Loser pretty sure. Idk man I guess it's just a difference of opinion on how far to escalate for what. No big deal just a discussion.