I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

Started my diet and training program for summer 2017, at 50 and natural I will decimate any of you dunces my age. That being said my goals are not about any of you because I am far above what any of you could possibly imagine, let alone achieve.

So First 2 weeks will be pure KETO. Next 10 weeks will be low carb, under 100g a day. Goal is simple, to look better then 99.9% of natty men over 50 years old on this planet.

Today:

Back and biceps workout.

Seated cable rows 10x10
CGPD 2x12

BB curls 5x10
DB curls 3x10

BB shrugs 2x12

viewfile.php
viewfile.php

Last edited:
This guy us a fucking troll. I doubt thats even him and if it is..what a fucking joke.

That "workout" is another clue this guy is a troll. Thats not a workout.

The worst thing is to respond to this guy.
I do believe its master on.

This guy us a fucking troll. I doubt thats even him and if it is..what a fucking joke.

That "workout" is another clue this guy is a troll. Thats not a workout.

The worst thing is to respond to this guy.
I do believe its master on.
Say troll enough and you don't have to realize you look like shit and are a druggy loser. Not judging son, I just am here to help .

New year's resolution: try to avoid troll threads more often.

Also, anyone that ends every other sentence with "son" is a tool.

So whats the purpose of this thread or training log or what ever it is...... Is it to see how far youll get natty im just curious

So whats the purpose of this thread or training log or what ever it is...... Is it to see how far youll get natty im just curious

Its just to troll.....someone so into himself would post a pic covering his face for anonimity, holding a sign saying im the real deal meso members....but he wont cause hes a fuckin TROLL. FUCK OFF