I'm 18 years old looking to use GH for height growth safely

GHforheight

Like the title states I'm an 18 year old man looking to use GH for height growth as I'm only 5'6. I workout and already use MK-677 for this reason and monitor my blood sugar but it seems like I will need real GH to get actual results. I figured bodybuilders use it and know the safest ways to use it.

Will 3 months of high dose GH cause acromegaly features in my face?

Can I take GH for 3 months without insulin or will I get diabetes?

Where can I get legitimate GH?

any ideas, thoughts, or answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated.

edit: I also plan on taking IGF-1 LR3 I heard it helps you grow taller and is hypoglycemic which may help, lmk what you think of this.

Last edited:
On a srs note. the HIV rate for homosexuals are going down and on the rise for heterosexuals
"Rate"

So if only one heterosexual caught it in 2021, and 5 billion homosexuals caught it in 2021, but in 2022 two heterosexuals caught it and only 4 billion homosexuals caught it, then the "rate" in heterosexuals increased by 100%, and the rate in homosexuals decreased by 20%.

Does that "rate" tell you much about your risk as a male of catching it from a female during sex if you do not have untreated, open sores on your dick? Just asking.

"Rate"

So if only one heterosexual caught it in 2021, and 5 billion homosexuals caught it in 2021, but in 2022 two heterosexuals caught it and only 4 billion homosexuals caught it, then the "rate" in heterosexuals increased by 100%, and the rate in homosexuals decreased by 20%.

Does that "rate" tell you much about your risk as a male of catching it from a female during sex if you do not have untreated, open sores on your dick? Just asking.

It was more compromised of the percentage of total diagnosis in a year. Let's say 80percent male sex with other men. Vs 20 percent hetero.

The risk of catching it really is increased by the catcher. Even with normal STDs.

A girl without STDs is more likely to get it from a guy with STDs than the other way around.

It was more compromised of the percentage of total diagnosis in a year. Let's say 80percent male sex with other men. Vs 20 percent hetero.

The risk of catching it really is increased by the catcher. Even with normal STDs.

A girl without STDs is more likely to get it from a guy with STDs than the other way around.
It is virtually impossible for a male in a first world country, who does not have open, oozing sores on his dick, to become infected by HIV due to vaginal sex with a woman.

You have no idea what Magic Johnson has or has not done in his lifetime.

It is virtually impossible for a male in a first world country, who does not have open, oozing sores on his dick, to become infected by HIV due to vaginal sex with a woman.

You have no idea what Magic Johnson has or has not done in his lifetime.
Sorry man, that rationale is like saying straight men could never get an STD, syphilis, gonnorhea from a female.

plenty of men still catch STDS without oozing sores..

its still very possible. .

Sorry man, that rationale is like saying straight men could never get an STD, syphilis, gonnorhea from a female.

plenty of men still catch STDS without oozing sores..

its still very possible. .
The mechanism of infection is not similar to the two types of bacteria you mentioned. The virus (HIV) infects in a completely different manner.

I am not even sure how to respond. Please do some research on how the virus transmits. This is not political. It is just biology.

HIV is not passed on through:

• spitting
  • kissing
  • being bitten
  • contact with unbroken, healthy skin
  • being sneezed on
  • sharing baths, towels or cutlery
  • using the same toilets or swimming pools
  • mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
  • contact with animals or insects like mosquitoes

• spitting
  • kissing
  • being bitten
  • being sneezed on
The mechanism of infection is not similar to the two types of bacteria you mentioned. The virus (HIV) infects in a completely different manner.

I am not even sure how to respond. Please do some research on how the virus transmits. This is not political. It is just biology.

Dude. give me a break the same website you linked me said this. If you are going to link a website, atleast make sure it doesnt contradict your statement.

The skin is also talking about skin on your arms, and hands. This is to counteract fear of "touching" HIV patients which was a problem for years.

There are countless studies that talk about vaginal fluid carrying the virus and the thin lining under the foreskin can grab it.

How HIV is transmitted​

HIV is not passed on easily from one person to another. The virus does not spread through the air like cold and flu viruses.

HIV lives in the blood and in some body fluids. To get HIV, 1 of these fluids from someone with HIV has to get into your blood.

The body fluids that contain enough HIV to infect someone are:

• semen
  • vaginal fluids, including menstrual blood
  • breast milk
  • blood
  • lining inside the anus
Other body fluids, like saliva, sweat or urine, do not contain enough of the virus to infect another person.

The main ways the virus enters the bloodstream are:

• by injecting into the bloodstream with needles or injecting equipment that's been shared with other people
  • through the thin lining on or inside the anus, vagina and genitals
  • through the thin lining of the mouth and eyes
  • through cuts and sores in the skin

• spitting
  • kissing
  • being bitten
  • being sneezed on

clearly there is a connection with foreskin and HIV transmission.

this is a very controversial topic in medicine

Dude. give me a break the same website you linked me said this. If you are going to link a website, atleast make sure it doesnt contradict your statement.

The skin is also talking about skin on your arms, and hands. This is to counteract fear of "touching" HIV patients which was a problem for years.

There are countless studies that talk about vaginal fluid carrying the virus and the thin lining under the foreskin can grab it.

How HIV is transmitted​

HIV is not passed on easily from one person to another. The virus does not spread through the air like cold and flu viruses.

HIV lives in the blood and in some body fluids. To get HIV, 1 of these fluids from someone with HIV has to get into your blood.

The body fluids that contain enough HIV to infect someone are:

• semen
  • vaginal fluids, including menstrual blood
  • breast milk
  • blood
  • lining inside the anus
Other body fluids, like saliva, sweat or urine, do not contain enough of the virus to infect another person.

The main ways the virus enters the bloodstream are:

• by injecting into the bloodstream with needles or injecting equipment that's been shared with other people
  • through the thin lining on or inside the anus, vagina and genitals
  • through the thin lining of the mouth and eyes
  • through cuts and sores in the skin

• spitting
  • kissing
  • being bitten
  • being sneezed on

"SUBSAHARAN AFRICA"

Pay attention to the studies you cite.

Sigh.

There is a reason I mentioned US or other first world country. Sub-saharan Africa has always had a high heterosexual transmission rate, because they have open sores from untreated STDs (other than HIV).

It is no surprise that it passes easily to a male who has an open sore breaking his skin.

That is not a common thing in the United States.

You copy and paste a bunch of links. I don't have time to look at all of them. I looked at the last 2, both also sub-saharan Africa. I'll leave it to you to decide whether any of the others have anything to say.

Please don't waste my time with more African HIV studies. They have nothing to do with what we are discussing.

In the US, do you know how they determine whether a man caught HIV from a female and is heterosexual? The man denies other men do him in the butt and denies intravenous drug use.

That's it.

And it is still only self reported 2% in the US of such men.

Any of you ever lie to the Red Cross or your doctor about injecting illegal drugs? Just curious.

There is literally no checking or investigation beyond the guy denying he was fucked in the ass.

That is the standard because the public health agencies have a stake in ensuring that heterosexuals think this is a realistic threat to them, and not just a disease for homosexuals and IV drug users and the women who let bisexuals and drug users inside of them. The real story does not ensure the same funding as the propaganda story does.