infinitylabs, tabs and raws are available in USA warehouse, legit product, the best price

Sure got quiet in here all of sudden....
I’m always going to be very forward, yes at first I was like man another Scammer smh!! But I also know how slimy some people can be to a source by being shady and lying about getting testing done to get a better deal. After many messages back and forth with @infinitylab I said fuck it let me try for myself.

side question... you were giving your girlfriend 10mg of anavar from a source with questionable results? THEN decided to test it?

to each their own bro
There is another member here who mentioned to me before about them before they were even on this forum. About them being legit. So yes took a crack at it.

I’m always going to be very forward, yes at first I was like man another Scammer smh!! But I also know how slimy some people can be to a source by being shady and lying about getting testing done to get a better deal. After many messages back and forth with @infinitylab I said fuck it let me try for myself.

Sorry bro, I hate to do this, but you know how the mob works here....

SHILL!!! PAID SHILL!

sorry man

Got some surprisingly good news! I remember this source @infinitylab being bashed by so many due to the stolen reports he posted, that he got from his customer. I’m the type to find out for myself before assuming. Now I was hesitant but I’ve ordered few orals from this source and was impressed with the Anavar , Halotestin and proviron. My girlfriend was having great results with the anavar 10mg. So I decided to get the anavar 10mg and 25mg and proviron 25mg tested to see how accurate it was. Now others can assume and have their own opinions. Im strictly going off my person experience with few others that also used their orals that I gave to.

Far as the stolen test report, I’m now believing a customer of his tried to pretend to get orals tested for a price reduction and simply sent him someone else’s test results and it backfired but mainly backfired on @infinitylab by assuming his customer was being honest.

Again I’m just simply going off my experience with test samples I had done.
Thank you my friend,
You didn't expect that someone could be so stubborn, right?
Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
I hope they will often come and call me a liar and you are a shill, because this will actually increase our exposure, lol.