Is HGH really that much of a game-changer?

Bklack

Is HGH really that much of a game-changer?
I'd like to know everyone's experiences with GH for healing of injuries, sleep cycles, how much you took and changes to your physique.
Also, what's the difference between generic HGH and pharma HGH besides the purity, and does it really matter?

I didn't. I took 5ius in the AM

I have no idea.
Whatever you are doing is working, i remember your physique a 6-8 months ago, and your profile pic is so much more lean and bigger, great work!

Edit-i hope that profile pic is new lol, and not 6-8 months old, then thats my fault lol.

Whatever you are doing is working, i remember your physique a 6-8 months ago, and your profile pic is so much more lean and bigger, great work!

Edit-i hope that profile pic is new lol, and not 6-8 months old, then thats my fault lol.
It's old.

I'm now hovering at 256lbs, and just started my cut Monday. My goal is to be 230-235. I won't make the same mistakes I did last time.

HGH was a game changer for me. Maybe I was deficient or somthing (no baselines). I grew like a weed. And to be honest as far as least damage on Hpta, a test HGH cycle with some var mixed in cannot be beat. Name another combo

HGH was a game changer for me. Maybe I was deficient or somthing (no baselines). I grew like a weed. And to be honest as far as least damage on Hpta, a test HGH cycle with some var mixed in cannot be beat. Name another combo

Did you grow muscle or did your muscle hold more water which makes them more full/mature?

Did you grow muscle or did your muscle hold more water which makes them more full/mature?
No denying that water retention played a role.
I wouldn’t say GH is somthing that will directly “grow” muscle but the amount of food I was able to push with added recovery and fat loss definitely made a difference.

I don’t like using 19-Nors so I’m pretty limited to what I can take hahaa.

This is the most interesting topic on the forum to me right now.

I spent $750 on GH (and for testing it) in Mexico last year. To no one’s surprise, both kinds were fake.

I was very excited to be referred to Meso by someone I trust on Reddit and to see the legit, tested GH sources here selling for a very reasonable price.

I always hear Fouad and Iain Valliere and Guy Cisternino’s comments on HGH in my head.

If you didn’t hear that episode, they all agreed that they couldn’t break the barrier from dense, angular muscles to that big, round, full, cartoonish, Phil Heath looking musculature until they introduced GH in their protocol.

That’s what I’m after.

My 290 doesn’t look anything at all like Cedric McMillan’s off-season 290. (Rest in Peace, iron Brother).

If you saw Cedric in Walmart during the off-season and you didn’t know who he was, you would probably think, “That guy has got to be an IFBB pro.”

If you see me in Walmart you might think, “He probably played defensive tackle in the 80’s on his high school football team.”

While that’s true, the “That guy looks like he was probably athletic 30 years ago back in high school” look is not what I’m working so hard to achieve here.

We’re all aware that (on the most simplistic level of explanation) AAS will help grow your muscle cells, but GH will help multiply your muscle cells so the AAS have more cells to help grow.

I don’t know what kind of ROI I’ll get on my GH investment, but it’s worth every penny to me to try. Gains get exponentially harder to make as we age, so it won’t take a whole lot of improvement to make me really, really happy. I promise you that.
Was the gh from mexico from a dr or pharmacy? I was thinking about trying to get a Script for pharma gh in tj.

Back