Is this shredded? My final physique after the cut.

Fxxy

Hello guys,

I decided to post few pics from different angles and lightning from the end of my cut. I have been cutting for 12 weeks and I tried to get as much low BF as possible while maintain some mass. Eating approx 2400 calories daily now, some days are lower and some are higher.

For me it is really hard to rate myself and that's why I would like to ask if you can guess my body fat level and if you think this look is shredded. I am very very flat I would say cuz I did not fill up yet.

Going to start adding calories slowly now and I will try to build up some new mass with clean bulk.
If you have any questions about my cut, eating, cardio, training just ask and I will try to answer!

Here are the pics:

IMG_3983.jpgIMG_4c126.jpgIMG_4070.jpgIMG_4123.jpgIMG_4078.jpg

Last edited:
Insane back. Does dorian want it back. Thigh is out of this world. Sure it is easy to get a big leg but when you cut down that far they turn to sticks. Huge sticks. Congrats.

Thank you guys for this feedback. I didn’t expect it to be that good. My goal was to get under 8% BF which I hope I made.

My legs are small, they were always lacking eventho they are super strong and I can lift big numbers. When I dieted down my legs dissapeared totaly.
I am interested what is going to happen in next few days when I start eating and the muscles will fill up. Today is kinda big refeed day.

Impressive! Awesome work man, very cool for posting pics too man!

Unlike a lot of big mouth members here, you definitely walk the walk man!

Respect.

Thank you very much guys. This thread seems alive so I will try to keep you posted how I mutated after the carb up and eating more calories in the next few days. Let's see what is going to happen!

Was this a practice for a show. Or did you want to see just how fucked up (in a good way) you can look. Like seriously it is so hard to cut and stay hard and full. But you got it down to a point. Great tan too. Looks deep and natural.

Was this a practice for a show. Or did you want to see just how fucked up (in a good way) you can look. Like seriously it is so hard to cut and stay hard and full. But you got it down to a point. Great tan too. Looks deep and natural.
It wasn't practice for a show. I might try competing one day but I would need to add much more size I guess. Just was curious how far I can get and how I can look when I shred down body fat.
To be honest I am not natural anymore not gonna lie. I am not a super huge guy and I might look natural with my size but sadly I am not natural :D

First 2 big meals in me then went to the gym.
Total 3030 kcal in these 2 meals with total of 400g carbs
Pump felt really great in comparison to last 2 weeks on low carbs.
IMG_4275.jpg

Hello guys,

I decided to post few pics from different angles and lightning from the end of my cut. I have been cutting for 12 weeks and I tried to get as much low BF as possible while maintain some mass. Eating approx 2400 calories daily now, some days are lower and some are higher.

For me it is really hard to rate myself and that's why I would like to ask if you can guess my body fat level and if you think this look is shredded. I am very very flat I would say cuz I did not fill up yet.

Going to start adding calories slowly now and I will try to build up some new mass with clean bulk.
If you have any questions about my cut, eating, cardio, training just ask and I will try to answer!

Here are the pics:

View attachment 171119View attachment 171124View attachment 171121View attachment 171116View attachment 171122
I’d say you are between 5-7%. The serratus and obliques are there! If you were competing I’d say you need to get a bit dryer but if not, no need to go that far. Either way you are shredded in the chest, shoulders and upper back. Squeeze and hold your reps to bring out more on the legs. The quads aren’t quite feathered yet although the development is there. Nice work!!
See what a bit of Turkesterone can do! Good work lol.

I’d say you are between 5-7%. The serratus and obliques are there! If you were competing I’d say you need to get a bit dryer but if not, no need to go that far. Either way you are shredded in the chest, shoulders and upper back. Squeeze and hold your reps to bring out more on the legs. The quads aren’t quite feathered yet although the development is there. Nice work!!
Thank you very much for this. You pointed out some things I needed to hear and gave me great advice. I will focus mostly on my legs in the clean bulk phase but I would like to bring up my chest and arms also.

I could also post the photo of me exactly 12 weeks ago when my transformation started (turkesterone and hard work only of course lol) but you guys wouldn't recognize me on that photo and I really look like shit there so it is a bit emabarasing to post :D

Thank you very much for this. You pointed out some things I needed to hear and gave me great advice. I will focus mostly on my legs in the clean bulk phase but I would like to bring up my chest and arms also.

I could also post the photo of me exactly 12 weeks ago when my transformation started (turkesterone and hard work only of course lol) but you guys wouldn't recognize me on that photo and I really look like shit there so it is a bit emabarasing to post :D
In the competition world chest and arms are rarely a problem. It’s usually that most dont have the balance to be a complete package. Building traps will bring everything else out and make you look even bigger just because you have more points to accent your physique with.

In the competition world chest and arms are rarely a problem. It’s usually that most dont have the balance to be a complete package. Building traps will bring everything else out and make you look even bigger just because you have more points to accent your physique with.
Ye to be honest I have never trained traps directly in my life.
So I guess best time to start and let's see where they can develop.

if he's that low, it won't be sustainable for much longer...