Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

and then the laboratories that produce shit, do not hide it, I am in contact with some Bulgarian producers, they clearly say that the products are very scarce, they define themselves as “brand for sale”. The buyers know very well that they are buying shit

"Dear" @janoshik

This is a polite reminder for you to post

1 Pics of your chromatography equipment.
2 GC-MS charts and reports
3 the HPLC testing method you use
4 pics of your reference standards
5 HPLC calibration curve data

Please don't intrude other people threads until you do 1-5

Regards

@master.on

This speech makes little sense, and little logic. if a source wants to scam final user with fake lab test,it's easier and It is more logical to analyze a perfect or overdosed sample so that you do not have to pay extra for a top lab test. Then you will sell underdosed shit.
Can the source always get their hands on every compound and it be properly dosed? They run the same risk an average customer does.

Do you test the sample blind? Or does the customer tell you what ur testing for?
I used to test all the samples blind, but nowadays I don't accept blind tablets at all.

Now I do blind tests only with oils that contain common AAS:
Testosterone propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, enanthate, cypionate, decanoate, undecanoate
Sustanon 250
Trenbolone base (no ester), acetate, enanthate, hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
Nandrolone decanoate, phenylpropionate
Boldenone undecylenate (Equipoise)
Drostanolone enanthate (Masteron enanthate), propionate (Masteron propionate)
Methenolone enanthate (Primobolan enanthate)
Trestolone acetate (MENT)
1-testosterone cypionate (DHB, dihydroboldenone)

Or common AAS raws:
Testosterone propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, enanthate, cypionate, decanoate, undecanoate
Sustanon 250
Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)
Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)
Methandrostenolone (Dianabol, Methandienone)
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)
Methyldrostanolone (Superdrol)

Still impressive offer for the price, I believe.

I used to test all the samples blind, but nowadays I don't accept blind tablets at all.

Sustanon 250

Or common AAS raws:
Sustanon 250
Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)
Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)
Stupid question, but when you test Sust 250 does your test identify all 4 or does it just identify it as Sust? I’m guessing it breaks down all of the esters.

Stupid question, but when you test Sust 250 does your test identify all 4 or does it just identify it as Sust? I’m guessing it breaks down all of the esters.
Not a stupid question at all.

I break down all the esters to mg/ml and I also provide the total concentration of testosterone esters per milliliter.

Breaking it down is necessary, as the ratios sometimes vary wildly from what they are supposed to be. Often the esters are switched to more common (therefore cheaper) variant - as a rule of thumb if there is ester in Sust that shouldn't be there, it's enanthate, because it's the cheapest and most available.

Not a stupid question at all.

I break down all the esters to mg/ml and I also provide the total concentration of testosterone esters per milliliter.

Breaking it down is necessary, as the ratios sometimes vary wildly from what they are supposed to be. Often the esters are switched to more common (therefore cheaper) variant - as a rule of thumb if there is ester in Sust that shouldn't be there, it's enanthate, because it's the cheapest and most available.
Thanks for answering. So even on a blind sample, your machines will break down all components?

Thanks for answering. So even on a blind sample, your machines will break down all components?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

If you are still asking about Sustanon, I have recently received a vial, that was labeled only with a number and I received no additional information about it.

This is what comes out of the machine and how I see it:
upload_2018-11-18_23-26-46.png

The first big pink peak at around 8 minutes is benzyl benzoate.

After that it's test p, test pp, test isocaproate and then, finally, test decanoate.

I can identify them very easily by the fact that they always give signal at the same time and that they have the spectrum that fits the spectrum of the compound expected - for example in the case of testosterone propionate it looks like this:
upload_2018-11-18_23-29-37.png

If you are still asking about Sustanon, I have recently received a vial, that was labeled only with a number and I received no additional information about it.

View attachment 101086

After that it's test p, test pp, test isocaproate and then, finally, test decanoate.

I can identify them very easily by the fact that they always give signal at the same time and that they have the spectrum that fits the spectrum of the compound expected - for example in the case of testosterone propionate it looks like this:
View attachment 101087
Pretty much what @master.on said before
that you can use the HPLC elution times to identify compounds. Old news.
Simec doesn't use GC-MS in every test?

Why don't you post pics of your reference standards?

View attachment 101086

View attachment 101087
How do you know what they are? The colors represent the compound?

Pretty much what @master.on said before
that you can use the HPLC elution times to identify compounds. Old news.
Simec doesn't use GC-MS in every test?

Why don't you post pics of your reference standards?
Old news is you saying 100 things one of which is accidentally correct.

I have posted a picture of one of my reference standards over here at the very least once. I'm fairly sure a lot of people saw that I use certified HGH reference standard and I can assure you, HGH standard is way more costly than standards of AAS and only lasts limited amount of time, making it one of the most costly standards available.

If you can't find it, or if you didn't see it, it's your problem, not mine. I don't have to waste my time explaining anything to you.

How do you know what they are? The colors represent the compound?
No Sir.

When I put testosterone propionate standard into the machine and it gives a signal at 11.3 minutes and then I put unknown sample into the machine and it gives signal at 11.3 minutes as well, there is a very high chance it actually is testosterone propionate.

The confirmation is then done by comparing the spectrum of the standard and the unknown sample and it must have the same outline.

Spectrum of unknown sample at 11.3 minutes:
upload_2018-11-18_23-42-52.png

Spectrum of testosterone propionate standard at 11.3 minutes:
upload_2018-11-18_23-45-38.png

For example if the unknown sample at 11.3 minutes would be test pp (impossible! just example) the spectrum would look like this:
upload_2018-11-18_23-47-25.png

No Sir.

When I put testosterone propionate standard into the machine and it gives a signal at 11.3 minutes and then I put unknown sample into the machine and it gives signal at 11.3 minutes as well, there is a very high chance it actually is testosterone propionate.

The confirmation is then done by comparing the spectrum of the standard and the unknown sample and it must have the same outline.

View attachment 101089

View attachment 101090

For example if the unknown sample at 11.3 minutes would be test pp (impossible! just example) the spectrum would look like this:
View attachment 101091
Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Sustanon 250

Or common AAS raws:
Sustanon 250
Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)
Stanozolol (Winstrol)
Mesterolone (Proviron)

Still impressive offer for the price, I believe.
Do you have reference standards for ALL of them?

So in essence, the machine does it all and you do very little?
Chromatography is really time consuming.
Even with an autosampler, just preparing the samples an setting up the machine is a full time job.
You must do at least 10 tests a day to meet the machine installments.

And that's yet another red flag.
Why Jano is here almost 24/7?
Doesn't he have work to do?

View attachment 101086

View attachment 101087

No Sir.

View attachment 101089

View attachment 101090

View attachment 101091
Yet another WRONG answer!

For HPLC indentification you can't rely on what the spectra looks like.

For proper identification you simply use the same elution time (time at which the steroid comes out of the separation column) as the one in the run with the reference standard. As simple as that. Period.

RTs can vary a bit between columns, even between new vs old for the same column.

Why do you think that pharma does calibration runs every 5-10 test runs?
Why? Why in the world? Just for fun?
No, it's because the RTs can vary a bit between runs.

Also, you don't really need to use spectra for identifying steroids simply because your peaks should be separate from each other.
If steroids co-elute come out of the column at (about) the same time then your method is all WRONG.

Just look at big pharma Sustanon, a 4 Testosterones blend.
they had no Diode Array Detector to read any spectra back then
just a fixed wavelength UV
yet Quality Control was top notch, despite it being a T blend.
They did so because their testing method allowed for proper separation with the 4 Testosterones each showing a separate and well defined peak.

In fact,
You just answered my question
Do you have reference standards for ALL of them?
Answer
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REFERENCE STANDARDS.
If you did, you wouldn't bother to identify steroids by spectra or by other means.

Yet another WRONG answer!

For HPLC indentification you can't rely on what the spectra looks like.

For proper identification you simply use the same elution time (time at which the steroid comes out of the separation column) as the one in the run with the reference standard. As simple as that. Period.

RTs can vary a bit between columns, even between new vs old for the same column.

Why do you think that pharma does calibration runs every 5-10 test runs?
Why? Why in the world? Just for fun?
No, it's because the RTs can vary a bit between runs.

Also, you don't really need to use spectra for identifying steroids simply because your peaks should be separate from each other.
If steroids co-elute come out of the column at (about) the same time then your method is all WRONG.

Just look at big pharma Sustanon, a 4 Testosterones blend.
they had no Diode Array Detector to read any spectra back then
just a fixed wavelength UV
yet Quality Control was top notch, despite it being a T blend.
They did so because their testing method allowed for proper separation with the 4 Testosterones each showing a separate and well defined peak.

In fact,
You just answered my question

Answer
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REFERENCE STANDARDS.
If you did, you wouldn't bother to identify steroids by spectra or by other means.
What's your other handle here