Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

@master.on why do not you open an analysis lab, and show us how good you are with the tests?

Because his fund of knowledge is nothing more than a few Google searches and a little cutting and pasting.

Because he’s a fucking idiot...that’s why
1 Because there's no money to be made there. Most bodybuilders are broke.

2 Testing controlled substances is illegal in the States.

3 Uncle Sam badly harasses testing labs abroad if they get samples from American customers,
even if gear is legal abroad.

4 I'll post a thread soon
explaining how to properly test steroids
and its economics
stay tuned.

1 Because there's no money to be made there. Most bodybuilders are broke.

2 Testing controlled substances is illegal in the States.

3 Uncle Sam badly harasses testing labs abroad if they get samples from American customers,
even if gear is legal abroad.

4 I'll post a thread soon
explaining how to properly test steroids
and its economics
stay tuned.
take off your pyramid hat, and have your mom bring you some meatloaf

It appears Meso isnt the only board questioning Jano's testing services. Link below. It appears others have had different results using accredited labs.

http://anabolicboard.com/forums/showthread.php/29653-Lab-testing-going-on-at-http-www-anasci-org-vB

What a blissful sight.

upload_2018-11-27_11-51-40.png

Is this loser not too busy learning the art of chromatography from master.on ?

Or don't know, maybe he could try out lifting in his spare time, which he obviously has loads of as the useless existence that he is.

I have no dog in this fight, but I did send a blind sample and Jano identified it correctly according to what the source has it labeled as.

I have no dog in this fight, but I did send a blind sample and Jano identified it correctly according to what the source has it labeled as.
Send it to me, I can labmax and identify it. And take a guess at concentration. Very suspect he does not match up with accredited testing agencies dont you think.

Definitely a good point.
I disagree, Sir. Not a good point.
He's just throwing it and checking what sticks.
Usual strategy by dumb trolls.

---

I'm not 100% about which sample was yours, but guessing by the username, wasn't it oxandrolone?

Compound commonly dosed from 2.5 mg, through 5mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, 25 mg to 50 mg per pill/cap. All of the dosages commonly seen.

I would be very lucky to 'guess' it correctly.

---

My other customer, who sent blind samples is posting them in Steroid underground right now.

It would be, for example, one hell of a luck to randomly guess that anonymously sent tren e was overdosed by 10% by the source :)

Good point too @janoshik.
You are correct on the compound. I used your services because I believe they are valid.
I posted the results on the source page where I purchased the compound from.