Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

It appears Meso isnt the only board questioning Jano's testing services. Link below. It appears others have had different results using accredited labs.

http://anabolicboard.com/forums/showthread.php/29653-Lab-testing-going-on-at-http-www-anasci-org-vB

What a blissful sight.

View attachment 101572

Is this loser not too busy learning the art of chromatography from master.on ?

Or don't know, maybe he could try out lifting in his spare time, which he obviously has loads of as the useless existence that he is.
That's all you have to say when someone points out a discrepancy in your work? You call them names? Nice man.

Looks like AB has a problem with you as well. @movingiron88 why don't you post up screenshots from AB so those that aren't members can view them. Go ahead and post them in this thread too. https://thinksteroids.com/community...n-and-liar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/

mands

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181128-125207_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181128-125207_Samsung Internet.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20181128-125255_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181128-125255_Samsung Internet.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20181128-125426_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181128-125426_Samsung Internet.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20181128-125526_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181128-125526_Samsung Internet.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 49
That's all you have to say when someone points out a discrepancy in your work? You call them names? Nice man.

Looks like AB has a problem with you as well. @movingiron88 why don't you post up screenshots from AB so those that aren't members can view them. Go ahead and post them in this thread too. https://thinksteroids.com/community...n-and-liar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/

mands
He is put on ignore for a reason. Reacting to losers on ignore kind of defeats the purpose.

The person who really pointed out the discrepancy was Karius, not this loser. And unlike this useless troll Karius didn't do so with malicious intent and was actually helpful, which I appreciated, talked about solving the issue and offered a refund right away.

So I thanked and complimented Karius, as deserved, and called @movingiron88 a loser, as deserved. I can understand that you are upset, as you fall within the same group, so it obviously insulted you as well.

Still sore with the butthurt I see.

I think you'll fit on the ignore list very well, @mands

Now go away and share what you have learned about GH from me and my data, so you can try to appear smart. I'm not wasting any more of my time with you.

Be well.

- Jano

Last edited:
He is put on ignore for a reason. Reacting to losers on ignore kind of defeats the purpose.

The person who really pointed out the discrepancy was Karius, not this loser. And unlike this useless troll Karius didn't do so with malicious intent and was actually helpful, which I appreciated, talked about solving the issue and offered a refund right away.

So I thanked and complimented Karius, as deserved, and called @movingiron88 a loser, as deserved. I can understand that you are upset, as you fall within the same group, so it obviously insulted you as well.

Now go away and share what you have learned about GH from me and my data, so you can try to appear smart. I'm not wasting any more of my time with you.

Be well.

- Jano
Again a true liar with no integrity. You put me on ignore yet still read and replied to my post? You are a compulsive liar. Sorry you are not man enough to handle criticism. I just think the truth hurts.

So if you are so legitimate why did you have 2 different results on the same product and why did it not match the accredited lab?

Go back to faking test reports. Whoever thinks you are a reputable testing source needs their head checked.

let me see if i got this - @janoshik admits to faking gh testing, and in a head to head versus chemtox (from the AB screencaps above) is off on concentration by a factor of 1.5 or 2.

i can tell you what the compound is with a labmax colorimetric kit and - throw a concentration number out for shits and giggles. cost - about 12 bucks with labmax vials A and B. Knowing what you're looking for makes it easier. Faking graphs and lab reports - a monkey can do it. Excel for dummies.

he admitted to faking results. what else is there to discuss?

let me see if i got this - @janoshikin a head to head versus chemtox (from the AB screencaps above) is off on concentration by a factor of 1.5 or 2.
I was head to head versus SIMEC on GH testing, the difference was high too.

Guess who is not in HGH testing business anymore, because of inability to provide reliable data? So much for that kind of an argument.

This issue is actively investigated, measures are taken and customer had been offered immediate refund irregardless of the conclusion I will make.

i can tell you what the compound is with a labmax colorimetric kit and - throw a concentration number out for shits and giggles. cost - about 12 bucks with labmax vials A and B. Knowing what you're looking for makes it easier. Faking graphs and lab reports - a monkey can do it. Excel for dummies.
Sure. Good luck guessing esters and mixes with labmax.

It's not like there are isolated incidents over thousands of samples tested over the years being cherry picked over here.

I’ve been seeing a lot of test results being posted by another member, that were done by this business. I’m pretty new here, so are the results provided to be heavily doubted?

Btw, if you guys follow some of the popular new sources, and check the testing threads, you’ll see what I’m talking about.

I was head to head versus SIMEC on GH testing, the difference was high too.

Guess who is not in HGH testing business anymore, because of inability to provide reliable data? So much for that kind of an argument.

This issue is actively investigated, measures are taken and customer had been offered immediate refund irregardless of the conclusion I will make.

Sure. Good luck guessing esters and mixes with labmax.

It's not like there are isolated incidents over thousands of samples tested over the years being cherry picked over here.
Why were you GH numbers off? The testing is different than AAS?

I’ve been seeing a lot of test results being posted by another member, that were done by this business. I’m pretty new here, so are the results provided to be heavily doubted?

Btw, if you guys follow some of the popular new sources, and check the testing threads, you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Like I said, they are cherry picking isolated incidents over thousands of samples tested over the years.

Why were you GH numbers off? The testing is different than AAS?
Yes, very different.

Turned out that SIMEC was screwing up results for GH for years and it was more or less common knowledge among the sources and they all went with it, because SIMEC tested all samples as overdosed by 30%+ or more. So that suited them and even if they knew the results were wrong they kept their mouths shut.

Regarding the AAS, I have not noted any important issues with SIMEC, although I have heard some complains (same sample tested by me, Lab4Tox and SIMEC, SIMEC came back entirely different from both of us).

Considering SIMEC doesn't do blind tests of AAS at all it's hard to screw that up.

@janoshik - learn to read. the head to head testing was for AAS, not rHGH. not cherry picking, stating the facts.

however, the only fact here that matters - you faked a test, and admitted to faking it. thus nothing you have done/will do is trustworthy. like a cheating woman - she did it before, she will do it again.

Be well.

- Jano
Putting respected members like @mands on ignore shows how low you gone. Come on now, criticism is part of this game and your actions show you don’t want to take the heat.

and while we're at it, labmax colorimetric kits distinguish between esters. clearly you don't recall the good old days - i do.

i never claimed i could distinguish mixes with labmax but, of course, you ask your customers what you're testing so you don't have to guess either, do ya?

@janoshik - learn to read. the head to head testing was for AAS, not rHGH. not cherry picking, stating the facts.
I know, it was a rhetorical device to point out that the similar event had already happened in the past and it did not end up as you would assume.

I have no idea how it's called in English, but I'm sure there's a simple single word for that.

Putting respected members like @mands on ignore shows how low you gone. Come on now, criticism is part of this game and your actions show you don’t want to take the heat.
I didn't put him on ignore for all this time, but he didn't have any input worth respect for a very long time in any regard related to me or my business. Nor any constructive criticism.

So I don't see any point in wasting any more of my time with him and the likes of him. He brings nothing into this discussion.

and while we're at it, labmax colorimetric kits distinguish between esters. clearly you don't recall the good old days - i do.
I wouldn't know, never used labmax. :p

i never claimed i could distinguish mixes with labmax but, of course, you ask your customers what you're testing so you don't have to guess either, do ya?
If you did some reading, you might notice that I ask/require to know in great minority of cases, mostly when I'm too busy.

Or maybe you could extend your complaint to SIMEC, which requires to know that at all times.

as you will. maybe you have indeed performed thousands of tests and the results are on point. but, the only fact that matters here is that you faked a test and freely admitted doing so. you can run 10,000 tests and only fake one - that calls into question every result you have reported. surely that is not lost on you.

how do I, an unsuspecting rube, know you will not decide you're:
. . . too busy . . .
and fake my test? i don't. ergo, i can't trust your results.

your credibility is nil. you did it once, you'll do it again. see above re cheating women. you're gonna spread your legs again.

If you did some reading, you might notice that I ask/require to know in great minority of cases, mostly when I'm too busy.

Or maybe you could extend your complaint to SIMEC, which requires to know that at all times.
Simec asks for the substance to test because:
1 They want to make sure it ain't a dangerous or illegal substance i.e. fentanyl
2 To determine what testing method to use
BTW we're still waiting for you to disclose your method.

Unlike you, Simec has properly identified alternate steroids
i.e. "deca" being actually Test.

Too busy?? Motherfucker you are on countless forums all day every day. Usually defending your lack of integrity. But nevertheless your on here all fucking day!!!

You are a con man