JY Pharma

I tested Changlands sust 500 and it came back 335mg(TP-112mg, TPP-80mg, TI-35mg, TD-108mg)
Thanks buddy it is great that you did that. This guy should be testing his too because if jy pharma's tests that low then my very good friend who has been using it needs a huge refund.

Last edited:
Thanks buddy it is great that you did that. This guy should be testing his too because if jy pharma's tests that low then my very good friend who has been using it needs a huge refund.
Is there a reason your friend thinks it will test low ? Most of JY testing I've seen looks on point so far

Is there a reason your friend thinks it will test low ? Most of JY testing I've seen looks on point so far

Jy is on point, I never said he wasn't. I said Jy pharma should be testing Sustanon 500 and his tren mast prop 300 blend because those are big numbers for those types of vials, but he ain't testing them which is not good. I don't see a test for anadrol 50 either.

Then USSteel posted a lab test that he paid for and showed that another guys sustanon 500 is low, so if jy pharm tests that low then my friend should get money back. I didn't say my friend thinks it'll test low.

Jy is on point, I never said he wasn't. I said Jy pharma should be testing Sustanon 500 and his tren mast prop 300 blend because those are big numbers for those types of vials, but he ain't testing them which is not good. I don't see a test for anadrol 50 either.

Then USSteel posted a lab test that he paid for and showed that another guys sustanon 500 is low, so if jy pharm tests that low then my friend should get money back. I didn't say my friend thinks it'll test low.
For sure. Just curious if there was any reasoning other than no current testing. I agree more testing on all products need to be done

our statement is not very objective. You seem to have placed four or five orders in three weeks. Do we have any orders that have not been shipped? Orders of more than 2,000 USD that have been deducted have also been re-shipped. Do you really think our reship service is empty talk?
No, I appreciate the reships. I will update this thread as soon as I receive them to let them know about your great customer service. I can confirm one of the 5 orders I placed was received, and hopefully, it all works out with the reships.

Why are you guys cross referencing two different sources ? Go post this in changlangdangs forum …

If you pin sustanon 500 and you have no pip then isn't 500 mg there.
I used once sustanon 500 from pharmacom and the pip and swollen area is very bad

Please send the email record of your cheated to the sales mailbox. After verification, we can only bear part of the loss. In the future, all your orders will be 30% off until you recover the amount of fraud. This is the company's decision.
I’m trying to place an order with you guys via WhatsApp, can you please honor the above agreement.

If you pin sustanon 500 and you have no pip then isn't 500 mg there.
I used once sustanon 500 from pharmacom and the pip and swollen area is very bad

This is just wrong. A test is the only way to tell what's in these things. I've gotten PIP from 250mg Test E and no pip from real 100mg Prop.PIP doesn't mean anything.This type of bs is spread by youtube "influencers" who never even trained with IFBB pros, been to IFBB pro shows or even take real stuff.

This is just wrong. A test is the only way to tell what's in these things. I've gotten PIP from 250mg Test E and no pip from real 100mg Prop.PIP doesn't mean anything.This type of bs is spread by youtube "influencers" who never even trained with IFBB pros, been to IFBB pro shows or even take real stuff.
You got the pip from test e because that's what test e does in the last few years.
Have you ever pin sustanon 500? Or deca 600? If you have ever done it you will see how nicely they are to you compared to sustanon 300.
Test p doesn't give pip to everyone. I have taken prop from Balkan pip less. It's something else than high mg/ml oils. In one instance is the ester and in other is the concentration.

Test d at 500 mg is pip less but without test d everything I have taken gave a moderate to a intolerable pip. Eq is fine also.

Being a pro has nothing to do with anything. Here we talk about what a high mg oil do to you. And not only bodybuilders take steroids. It basic things from experience.

I have taken high dosage mg/ml and you can barely walk after the pin and everyone who has taken such high mg/ml dosage can tell you the same thing.

And even if it's tested how do you know that it's the same batch that you have in your hands?But let's give the benefits of the doubt.

Last edited:
I’ve ordered from every single one of them.
Some tabs are completely different. Some are coloured. JY packaging/tops/orals are completely different than QSC. Sigma Audley and QSC are almost identical but JY is much different
Jy/ sry/ changeland are dropshippers from same manufacturer . Qsc is not a dropshipper they make their own products.Generic asia makes their own. Pretty sure Sigma does as well.

Last edited: