Liquid Muscle

I respect you all on MESO . I get 100% your doing to guys like me and I’m here to comply.

When Analyzer get back to me I will send out my product.

I will tell you , you having a persons testing his own products and you believe he’s sending you the same shit just because it tested 275 a ml or 99% pure is some of the silliest shit ever. The right way is for a randon member to send it and ever player who plays shop here chips in and pays when there product is randomly tested. My labels say 250mg per ml , what happens when I send him a vial I made 300mg and he post it’s 300mg a ml . All you run and buy my over dosed oil. This is the oldest trick in the book .

You complain but I say well it was tested and it’s gtg. Maybe your diet is off try eating better.

I laugh to my self when I read a guy eating 100 mg of dbol and no weight gain . People say your diets off. I can eat dbol and not eat and I will blow up.

Anyway

Thank you all for your orders . I appreciate it all.

Dude.... mystery gear as in we can't see inside amber vials. That's all i was saying.

For Saturday and Sunday

FREE

1 50ml unlabeled EQ 250mg/ml with purchase of 3 50ml labeled Testosterone E 250mg/ml

Only taking 2 coustomers a day so this Deal is for 4 people

Total 200.00 shipped

That's a fucking insanely good deal wow.

Lol I know. I was just viewing a guy who killing it at 55.00 for a 10ml Test 250 and no testing done. Well someone posted blood work . Powder cost maybe 1.90 on that and add 1 in for everything else. Looking at final cost 3.00 maybe 10.00 a vial for a remailer he’s doing good.

Lol I know. I was just viewing a guy who killing it at 55.00 for a 10ml Test 250 and no testing done. Well someone posted blood work . Powder cost maybe 1.90 on that and add 1 in for everything else. Looking at final cost 3.00 maybe 10.00 a vial for a remailer he’s doing good.
Well atleast your being honest to all the newbs about how cheap it is to brew. Most would rather keep that kind of shit a secret. You should really consider using clear jugs instead of amber if thats not been pointed out yet. Its nice to have piece of mind when you can see straight into the jug for signs of debries/particles that could be floating around. With all the hair bs in the vials here recently. ...Amber is a deff no go js

Last edited:
Ill say @Test Junki , you have stayed on point through the vetting process, you have no idea of the flash in the pan, scam and go sources that show up on friday and are gone by the following friday. Stay transparent, be careful you dont bite off more than you can chew. Dont make us sick, and stay off the radar. We dont need 30 different compounds, find your niche then own it. Test those raws. Your almost there. Stay safe, keep security up, you should have plenty of contacts, customers for the moment, now concentrate on making good gear, and continuing excellent communication. WE AS A BROTHERHOOD will decide your fate.

Ill say @Test Junki , you have stayed on point through the vetting process, you have no idea of the flash in the pan, scam and go sources that show up on friday and are gone by the following friday. Stay transparent, be careful you dont bite off more than you can chew. Dont make us sick, and stay off the radar. We dont need 30 different compounds, find your niche then own it. Test those raws. Your almost there. Stay safe, keep security up, you should have plenty of contacts, customers for the moment, now concentrate on making good gear, and continuing excellent communication. WE AS A BROTHERHOOD will decide your fate.
So where have you been hiding PB? Says youve been an active member here since 2004 yet ive hardly ever seen you around the forum an your post count is very low for an 04 boy????

So where have you been hiding PB? Says youve been an active member here since 2004 yet ive hardly ever seen you around the forum an your post count is very low for an 04 boy????
Seems several times their has been a purge of sorts. I liked my WKM status for awhile. I have no alternate handles, i lurked for along time posting infrequently. I have more time on my hands now, and a smartphone, so i dont have to be sitting in front of a pc. I actualy have made my share of mistakes, and would like to relate those to newbs so they dont. Meso has always been the shit, only board i have an acct with anymore. I remeber when outlaw went offshore, i liked wannabeafreak too. Alas, it seems only meso has stood the test of time. Honestly, i used to just show up to find a source,get what i needed, and go away until i
Was looking again. In in 04 i was getting fina kits from Animal and brewing my own. Played with IP from china, liked his hard pressed tabs. Remember Powderman? Anobolic monkey, Karius. There is so much more on tap today for those willing to read, the good ole days werent as great as they are now.

@Skull my response to your question sufficient? I realy thought i had more than hundreds of posts, you are in the thousands. My hat off to you sir, ill try to contribute more often

Seems several times their has been a purge of sorts. I liked my WKM status for awhile. I have no alternate handles, i lurked for along time posting infrequently. I have more time on my hands now, and a smartphone, so i dont have to be sitting in front of a pc. I actualy have made my share of mistakes, and would like to relate those to newbs so they dont. Meso has always been the shit, only board i have an acct with anymore. I remeber when outlaw went offshore, i liked wannabeafreak too. Alas, it seems only meso has stood the test of time. Honestly, i used to just show up to find a source,get what i needed, and go away until i
Was looking again. In in 04 i was getting fina kits from Animal and brewing my own. Played with IP from china, liked his hard pressed tabs. Remember Powderman? Anobolic monkey, Karius. There is so much more on tap today for those willing to read, the good ole days werent as great as they are now.
Nice bro, thats whats up. You've been in this game for a min an like to give back what you can to help the community for the better good. Ill toast to that man. Its so true how things have changed. Shit since 2014 when i joined things have changed drastically. Some for the better an worse but that goes with anything wether it be on an interweb forum or irl. Ive always browsed the forums on a phone. Couldn't imigine how lane it wojld be to surf em while havin to set in one spot for the entire time. Anyways thanks for the info brother. I was just curious is all an im glad to see your here for the better of our brotherhood.....

@Skull my response to your question sufficient? I realy thought i had more than hundreds of posts, you are in the thousands. My hat off to you sir, ill try to contribute more often
Aww hell bro, your response is way past sufficient my man. I go ghost here an their as well. Not everybody can live on these forums. Well i guess some do but the major majority of us do have lives, family's, jobs, ya know "Lame Ass Grown Up Responsibilities" lol.....

Back