Liquid Muscle

Yes i get ya, the plant shutdown for a week following christmas this year so ive just been chilling at home. Happy new years!
Happy New Years to you as well. Im not a party animal anymore. That ship sailed over a decade ago. Now im a family man so ill be bringing in the New Years with my beatiful fiancé an our kids. If you still get your party on, be safe my friend. ...

Happy New Years to you as well. Im not a party animal anymore. That ship sailed over a decade ago. Now im a family man so ill be bringing in the New Years with my beatiful fiancé an our kids. If you still get your party on, be safe my friend. ...
Me too, my boy is 6 and ill be out by nine lol. The lil women doesnt party and our differences compliment each other. Thank you

Thank You all so far. Sold my max of 2 for the day today.

One more day for 2 lucky guys who want to get free 50ml EQ with a 3 50ml Test E order.

"Lucky" only time will tell how lucky

You are correct.

I have received a PM back from Analyzer and he will test my powder.

About half who have ordered asked for 10mls so today i ordered 10ml clear Tall vials.

A nice clean label.

Still going to except 2 a day with max 200. The cards will all fall into place, as I know now that they should have done before opening.

Let my frat party continue brothers

So what are you gonna do with all the gear you have in all those un sterile 50ml vials? Not sure about anyone else but I will NEVER buy AAS in a brown vial.
ALL veterinary and some pharma gear comes in brown vials
of course they're expected to be totally pristine and safe to inject as is
no big deal with Liquid-Muscle as it's supposed to ALWAYS be refiltered again (as all UG gear for safety). Never inject any UG gear straight off the vial.

@Test Junki , can you please read the hair-in-vials Purple Panda Labs scandal and tell us what do you do to prevent that from happening?
please post pics to back your claims.

I hope WU is cashed abroad.

I just don't understand.

How is someone gonna roll up in here posting stacks of cash and kilos of raws but only looking to sell off 2 orders a day?

If the stock of raws is from local sales then why would one come to meso? But only to sell a few vials?
Local gear has a big upcharge. So if this inventory or raws and cash came from local sales what's the point??

I think this is fuckin LE. Makes no god damn sense.

I just don't understand.

How is someone gonna roll up in here posting stacks of cash and kilos of raws but only looking to sell off 2 orders a day?

If the stock of raws is from local sales then why would one come to meso? But only to sell a few vials?
Local gear has a big upcharge. So if this inventory or raws and cash came from local sales what's the point??

I think this is fuckin LE. Makes no god damn sense.
You know the saying, if something's too good to be true......

Back