Liquid Muscle

Above is 2 email from my guy.

I will take pics when I brew up and when new filters arrive.

Thanks for the order friend. You know who you are.

I'm going to make a change to my list.

For the guys that want 10mls , I will do for the 3x50ml broken into 15 x10ml. I see this as a way to generate more money to invest into clear vials and new labels.

Um, where shall I start? I have tons of questions, but I'll start with a few. Each question deserves an answer.

1.) How long have you guys been brewing?

2.) Why come to Meso and who told you to come here?

3.) Do you have any reps?

4.) Do you have pics of brewing setup?
This includes filters, beakers, carrier oil, scales (with the dates, mesorx and your labs name). Also include rubber gloves & lab coats

5.) Pics of stock. Low stock items are a no no here.

6.) Are you using presealed vials.

7.) Have you gotten labmax, qualitative or quantitative testing done on your products.

8.) You sure you never sourced on any other steroid forums

These are just a few questions to start.

Where do you get your raws?

Do you test you raws? Post up the results)

Photos of lab set up/filtration?(Include Meso name and current date)

What type of filters are used?(Photos with Meso name and Date)

How often are filters rotated?

Sterilization protocols for vials and caps?

What type of oil do you use?

And fucking so on! If you had put in the time to really research this board you should have the answers to the questions readily available. So wtf's up?????

Also i wana see all your HPLC/Mass Spec reports on all your raws before they were brewed to see what kind of purity you was working with in order to be able to brew your TestE to 100% full dosages. My guess is you have nothin to prove the purity of your raws which leads me to believe you are brewing blindfolded......

Pics of filtration components with today' date, meso and time.

Pics of your HPLC TESTING

Did you put the date and time along with meso on that 2.5kg of test raw yet? Not sure I saw if, but if you did, please repost so we know you currently have it and its ready for brewing.

Don't remember seeing a pic of a clean countertop either.

Did you post a pic of your carrier oil? Don't think I seen that either.

Pic of your vial dispensing equipment?

Thank you

Oh, good morning
Why do you keep dodging our questions
@Test Junki???????

Above is 2 email from my guy.

I will take pics when I brew up and when new filters arrive.

Thanks for the order friend. You know who you are.

There will always be one or two individuals who will go against meso best interest and buy before a source has been vetted, and I understand that. For those who have placed an order blindly, don' whine or complain if and when things go south for you.

@Test Junki , if you sold products knowingly AND you've been informed that your products require different filtering, you obviously have little regards for how things need to be done.

Sir, kindly post pics of simple request of things like carrier oil, and/ or solvents. 1000 MLS of solvent probably won' be sufficient for starters, but post what you can.

Waiting..

Those peaks are damn impressive and ignore the children asking for boob pictures. You should think about reselling your raws for a marked up price. I'm sure you'd get some good business and you don't have to worry about brewing.

Those peaks are damn impressive and ignore the children asking for boob pictures. You should think about reselling your raws for a marked up price. I'm sure you'd get some good business and you don't have to worry about brewing.

He should 1st get them tested for himself and the community, before attempting to sell.

Then post results. Once the INITIAL vetting is complete, then conduct business.

Continuous vetting, continuous testing.

Seen to many flyby night come here, setup shop, take a few orders, cant keep up, take short cuts, china orders get seized, then flame out, and lastly orders not getting fulfilled.

This is how it is, has been, and forever will be. Itll happen here, just a a matter of when.

He should 1st get them tested for himself and the community, before attempting to sell.

Then post results. Once the INITIAL vetting is complete, then conduct business.

Continuous vetting, continuous testing.

Seen to many flyby night come here, setup shop, take a few orders, cant keep up, take short cuts, china orders get seized, then flame out, and lastly orders not getting fulfilled.

This is how it is, has been, and forever will be. Itll happen here, just a a matter of when.

I agree with the history of growing a aas buisness successfully online. This is why I chose just test, we will all grow on test and I will just have to worry about getting in less packages.
Me capping a 200max and 2 orders a day keeps me happy and less packs inbound

Last edited:
Back