Liquid Muscle

Lets just cut the bullshit act! You showed pics of tren e raws and gh boxes, for what? To show you have them but theyre not for sale? Right! Youre a source whos been reading Meso for a long time- no clue about musclehead tho, right? It be in your best interest to learn who he is and how he got caught up, so you know what NOT to do! Also, why is it when pics are asked, you guys always say "im not home right now, pics to come" lol, at least 8 times now in the year ive been year. Ahhh, whatever, "it is what it is"
He didnt come prepared BUYER BEWARE plain an simple.

Lets just cut the bullshit act! You showed pics of tren e raws and gh boxes, for what? To show you have them but theyre not for sale? Right! Youre a source whos been reading Meso for a long time- no clue about musclehead tho, right? It be in your best interest to learn who he is and how he got caught up, so you know what NOT to do! Also, why is it when pics are asked, you guys always say "im not home right now, pics to come" lol, at least 8 times now in the year ive been year. Ahhh, whatever, "it is what it is"

How did he get caught up?

I'm not home. its Christmas. I have been active for less than 6 hours , so let not act like you been asking for pics for days. lol I read that thread to. 6 hours maybe active.

I have what my supplier send me. I will posy for your enjoyment. to me it what he send me means shit.

Well you can at any time do the freezer test with test e . This works but you will only see the crystal crash not knowing the MG. If I posted blood work for myself and say I only pin 1cc a week and my levels were 1800 what would that mean. nothing. whos to say thease guys testing hgh are really only pining 1 vial before blood work . If I gave 6 kits away and said pin 2 vials and say 1 most would. You your self have to see and compare to past test results.

I can send someone a 50 ml to test, now what if I made his at 350mg/ml painless he post great results then I send you 100mg . its the game that is played. This is why I say 2 orders and 200 max.
Ok well were done here. You have no fuckin clue what goes into your jugs of mystery juice an you should uave never came here without "being at home" an ready for us. You aint shit, your testing is nonexistent, your lab is more than likely your bath tub for all tha we know an you dont even have enough stock to keep a natty lifter satisfied.....Fuck outta here with that shit!!!!!!!

Ok well were done here. You have no fuckin clue what goes into your jugs of mystery juice an you should uave never came here without "being at home" an ready for us. You aint shit, your testing is nonexistent, your lab is more than likely your bath tub for all tha we know an you dont even have enough stock to keep a natty lifter satisfied.....Fuck outta here with that shit!!!!!!!

I have be tired you made me laugh. that is a very hard thing to do. You sounded like my girl pissed off at me telling me I aint shit. I am a kitchen chemist, not a bathtub brewer. My testing is nonexistent , your right. I do have around 15 lb of raw so I'm can supply the natty lifter and all his natty friends.

View attachment 81993
Shit pic when I was home I will get close up later when home.

I never stated I had a lab or I brewed in a lab. If anyone came here with a story of a lab they own I would call bs.

I am a kitchen chemist. Lol

I have no problem posting pic with dates

I know many here use the Zapcap. However I think the majority of them brew for themselves only; and I haven't heard one bad thing about them. Knowing that the Zapcap is not sterile packaged; I would be hesitant to sell the finished product to someone for the reason of a KNOWN possible source of contamination. It is true that the .22 micron membrane will prevent most pathogens from passing through it.......but there is always risk of contamination by pathogens that already exist on the output side of an unsterile filter.
Maybe I am overly anal retentive about this; but I spent the money to get true sterile filtering equipment for my own personal stuff. I would think that anyone attempting to make money from selling an illegal product (which could possibly cause a life altering infection in the event of product contamination) would spend some extra money to ensure sterility.
Just a couple hundred well spent dollars could honestly make a world of difference in safety.

The Zapcap-CR (in your pic) is non-sterile. Only the Zapcap-S or S Plus are sterile.

Last edited:
I know many here use the Zapcap. However I think the majority of them brew for themselves only; and I haven't heard one bad thing about them. Knowing that the Zapcap is not sterile packaged; I would be hesitant to sell the finished product to someone for the reason of a KNOWN possible source of contamination. It is true that the .22 micron membrane will prevent most pathogens from passing through it.......but there is always risk of contamination by pathogens that already exist on the output side of an unsterile filter.
Maybe I am overly anal retentive about this; but I spent the money to get true sterile filtering equipment for my own personal stuff. I would think that anyone attempting to make money from selling an illegal product (which could possibly cause a life altering infection in the event of product contamination) would spend some extra money to ensure sterility.
Just a couple hundred well spent dollars could honestly make a world of difference in safety.

The Zapcap-CR (in your pic) is non-sterile. Only the Zapcap-S or S Plus are sterile.

If this is the case I will order tonight from med lab.

I have used them for years , I will fix this issue at hand tonight.

I just viewed on med lab web page.

Your correct.

I will order and have ups to me

For the members to know there is 1.06 price difference . My mistake was not to save a buck.

I just viewed on med lab web page.

Your correct.

I will order and have ups to me

For the members to know there is 1.06 price difference . My mistake was not to save a buck.
So you ARE NOT READY FOR BUSINESS yet then?

You don' have the correct filters?

ROFL..o_O

Sounds like stuff Hammer would do...

Anybody seen hammer lately? I'd tag him, but his name no longer shows up.

Question, why post half @$$ pic of a bag filters like this? Don' you take pride in being a kitchen chemist:confused:.

Not off to a good start and you'e
only been here 6 hours bro!....not good, not good at all.

ROFL..o_O

Question, why post half @$$ pic of a bag filters like this? Don' you take pride in being a kitchen chemist:confused:.

That would be the fastest run-off ever.

ROFL..o_O

I read that day after day

That is a bad name to compare to. I will fix this issue and will not make mistake again. At leased I filtered. Read many stories on that name and all bad

You just might be onto something here...

I don't know PPL but read on Eliet. A part of being online for a long time is to tell who is who by the way they word. You have never saw my words before because this is the first.

Right after ORD there were a few who were on the hunt for people who used multi names. I don't remember what they named them selfsbut everyone has a pattern it shows now or it shows soon. You need not worry here.

I don't know PPL but read on Eliet. A part of being online for a long time is to tell who is who by the way they word. You have never saw my words before because this is the first.

Any one can talk different from others

Somebody can change how he talks

Possibility of everyone to change the typing ways

Anyone can change the way they talk to sound like an idiot. I just did it 3 times

Back