Liquid Muscle

I sent him a Pm , I'm on this asap when he gets back to me.

You may have to wait a few weeks for @Analyzer but he’s an incredible asset to the forum and has been a game changer from what I can see. Getting and maintaining legitimate credibility is really crucial to successful longevity here. Good luck and I will be watching your thread.

You may have to wait a few weeks for @Analyzer but he’s an incredible asset to the forum and has been a game changer from what I can see. Getting and maintaining legitimate credibility is really crucial to successful longevity here. Good luck and I will be watching your thread.

Is the analyzer capable of measuring potency AND contents?

I sent him a Pm , I'm on this asap when he gets back to me.
IF u want the respect make sure u take everything @Skull Is telling u with a grain of salt listen and learn my friend. Not saying u will earn 100% respect. That all depends on the quality of ur stuff and ur customer service. The stuff ur source sells u maybe 2 of the 3 kilos are legit but what if the 3rd is only 60% u know what I'm saying .

Is the analyzer capable of measuring potency AND contents?
Yes....he can measure the purity an what it is even if you don't tell hin what your sending him. Thats why when you send him samples, dont even let hin know what they are. The HPLC/MassSpec will tell all. It'll let you know if the var you ordered is infact var or if its dbol or whatever it may be. It will show you the purity of it as well.

Yes....he can measure the purity an what it is even if you don't tell hin what your sending him. Thats why when you send him samples, dont even let hin know what they are. The HPLC/MassSpec will tell all. It'll let you know if the var you ordered is infact var or if its dbol or whatever it may be. It will show you the purity of it as well.

Dude...that's huge. I've seen his name bounced around some but honestly I didn't pay attention. Is there anything about him or a thread?

Get to reading....I wana see if your words are as real as you say....
Analyses areprovided for reasonable price in range 40-70 USD per AAS/SARM sample and 100-200 USD perpeptide/GH sample, depending on type of analysis and number of samples.
Laboratory testing of AASs, GH, peptides...

Dude...that's huge. I've seen his name bounced around some but honestly I didn't pay attention. Is there anything about him or a thread?
I already posted it on page 7 but good lookin out @MisterSuperGod

IF u want the respect make sure u take everything @Skull Is telling u with a grain of salt listen and learn my friend. Not saying u will earn 100% respect. That all depends on the quality of ur stuff and ur customer service. The stuff ur source sells u maybe 2 of the 3 kilos are legit but what if the 3rd is only 60% u know what I'm saying .
Now ya got me all curious an shit. Jus which part of what i said should he take
"with a grain of salt"?????

Back