Masteron - severe negative side affects at low dose long term ?

150 mg mast weekly along with 150 mgs test trt dose weekly long term…

Realistically, with Masteron, is there extreme negatives or just the basic watch cholesterol, pull bloods, etc. My hair is fine and that materialistic stuff doesn’t matter to me. I’m talking like real health hazards ?

Preach away fellas …. Positives / negatives, do’s / dont’s.

Good post, I’ve wondered the same thing, I’ve tried reading some and watching some you tube videos but my lazy and uneducated approach hasn’t got me much.

From what I understand is they don’t have a ton of long term information on side effect ect, compared to like test and decca even though mast has been around since like the 60’s and was prescribed for breast cancer treatment for years?

Like u said hair is one of the first things that comes to mind. Mast prostate also? Of course a lot of it is gana be individual tolerance and response.

But I feel like I could run that for a whole year without any problems, especially eating cleanish and doing cardio.

i imagine if 150 mg a week didn't make you lose hair too bad, would be good , i've contemplated this same thing also, good idea

What do you think Mast at 150 and Test at 150 is going to do More for you then 300 test? AI’s are cheap and dialing them in is just a matter of a little bloodwork. If using Mast to control Estrogen is the goal then you would still need same bloodwork to confirm what the Mast was doing. Just an expensive and maby unnecessary compound to add to TRT in my opinion.

What do you think Mast at 150 and Test at 150 is going to do More for you then 300 test? AI’s are cheap and dialing them in is just a matter of a little bloodwork. If using Mast to control Estrogen is the goal then you would still need same bloodwork to confirm what the Mast was doing. Just an expensive and maby unnecessary compound to add to TRT in my opinion.
Feel good feeling, sex drive, reduced water, doesn’t control estrogen it controls estrogen related sides in breast tissue if needed, vascularity, I can get 13 weeks outta mast for $40, I don’t need an Ai at 150 test, extra androgen in a dry compound …

But I appreciate your opinion, that’s why I created the thread.