Monkey King Anabolic

Bro. I'll message you my bitcoin wallet . For $250 I can get you set up with full member privileges

May have something to do with the manufacturing process. China banned Clomid at one time due to the pollution it caused

You guys are fucking hilarious!

It’s not listed on monkey or panda weird... I Had to use the link in my order page.
Monkey King

I quoted u guys so u all see this purplapanda doesn't have dbol raw either only finished pills I'm curious why if they have pills they can get rawso_O

Another coincidence

I quoted u guys so u all see this purplapanda doesn't have dbol raw either only finished pills I'm curious why if they have pills they can get rawso_O

Another coincidence
It was my error I was searching meth instead of meta.
Anyway I just made a small order. As for a users package saying in China for 3 weeks, that can happen if it misses a scan. Happened to me I had no idea what happened til I got the usual sms from the post-office saying I had a package.

Anyway I just made a small order. As for a users package saying in China for 3 weeks, that can happen if it misses a scan. Happened to me I had no idea what happened til I got the usual sms from the post-office saying I had a package.

Ok my mistake guys I didn't check the list for myself I just read his post an went off that my bad monkey man

He already said all other packs he sent the same day arrived in the US.

He told me 2 days ago that if in 2 days it didn't update out of China he would resend with faster shipping method.

@MonkeyKingAnabolic where are you? Emailed you too.

Well my pack finally landed in the states and made it thru customs! Sounds like it will be at my pad today or tomorrow! It made it thru customs so the stealth isn’t to shabby. Definitely relieved

So is the general theme here that it takes a long time to get orders processed and out to shipment?

If only, mine hasn't moved out of China yet, been sitting there with no update for 18 days now.

Tracking updates from China don't mean shit. It's likely to land before it actually updates in the system. I get the frustration though. One of the reasons why I dislike international. I'm too impatient.

Tracking updates from China don't mean shit. It's likely to land before it actually updates in the system. I get the frustration though. One of the reasons why I dislike international. I'm too impatient.

I've used INT from China many times, never had it not update in system before arriving. Normally notified when it goes through customs, then again when it goes to distribution center, then again at local PO.

@MonkeyKingAnabolic said he would re-ship today if it didn't hit the states today. And of course this is the day where he doesn't get back to me.

3 people so far I think ordered.

Pack 1 stolen
Pack 2 just hit USA
Pack 3 not moving out of China

Not a great start.

I've used INT from China many times, never had it not update in system before arriving. Normally notified when it goes through customs, then again when it goes to distribution center, then again at local PO.

@MonkeyKingAnabolic said he would re-ship today if it didn't hit the states today. And of course this is the day where he doesn't get back to me.

Pack 1 stolen
Pack 2 just hit USA

Not a great start.

But his vials look great on IG

Pack 1 stolen
Pack 2 just hit USA

Not a great start.
pack stolen?

Pack landed today. Cannot comment on ANYTHING because the postal carrier left it on my front porch and some crack head now has a few hundred grams of hormones. FML... 20 days from order paid till touchdown (pack stolen). PPL int. Can still do it in around 14 days..... I won't be ordering again. If you think a 20 day TA is long, try ordering int. In December... 30+ TA like every year. Fuck int. Suck a fucking hassle.

@rpbb

Pack landed today. Cannot comment on ANYTHING because the postal carrier left it on my front porch and some crack head now has a few hundred grams of hormones. FML... 20 days from order paid till touchdown (pack stolen). PPL int. Can still do it in around 14 days..... I won't be ordering again. If you think a 20 day TA is long, try ordering int. In December... 30+ TA like every year. Fuck int. Suck a fucking hassle.
Columbus mail carrier arrested for alleged theft of packages containing illegal drugs

Guess I’m first to report. Just got my package. TD was 21 days since I placed the order. Stealth was top notch. Reminds me of someone else o_O all I’m going to say about that.
EC3A2B67-E503-460B-97EE-E9C40FB598D4.jpeg
Top is primo bottom is anavar. Anavar looks like grains of salt. Which is how it’s suppose to look. So far so good.

Guess I’m first to report. Just got my package. TD was 21 days since I placed the order. Stealth was top notch. Reminds me of someone else o_O all I’m going to say about that.
View attachment 101211
Top is primo bottom is anavar. Anavar looks like grains of salt. Which is how it’s suppose to look. So far so good.
Was each compound properly identified on the bag?

View attachment 101211
Is that primo sticking to the plastic bag? I’d be concerned if so...should be grainy also. Could be the pic