Monkey King Anabolic

Technically shipping powders out of China is prohibited(without proper licensing). So every now and then the customs here will return a package if they X-ray it and there is a powder substance inside the package
Thank you for your honesty.
Packages not leaving the country happens but (most) sources won't admit it.

May I ask, do you have a plan for that?

Last edited:
Can you clarify? I've never heard this before.
I have had this happen a few times tbh just takes a little longer to get your package they just sent it back to where it came from and they just post it straight back out again lol. Just adds a week miby in some cases 2weeks longer to get it not much can really be done about it. Shit but it happens I just always order well in advance for problems like that always anticipate a problem so you don’t have one haha I always order at least 2-3months in advance so I don’t ever go without or needing the pack to rush here.

Okay so I have some pretty cool/exciting news. I’ve got in contact with a friend of mine who owns a peptide company(they actually manufacture their own peptides at their own factory). I have been interested in the process of actually manufacturing testosterone and other steroids myself, cutting out the factory for at least all the most common steroids. Because it’s kind of impossible to have a factory that makes every hormone. But I would like to have one that makes the basic ones.

But anyways, to the exciting news. My friend who owns the peptide company is allowing me to fly to his factory, and for a fee(which we are still negotiating) having his biochemical engineers give me a course on producing test e. Now of course when I opened my own factory I would of course hire real biochemical engineers to produce my hormones. But more so what I am getting at is most likely I will be able to video the process of synthesizing test e. I’m considering posting the video for the steroid community to see.

If anyone would be interested in me sharing this please pipe up and let me know. I just figured it would be a good addition to the information that’s available on the internet. And, if trailer park tweakers can do chemical synthesis in their trailers then why wouldn’t normal people be able to preform this process?

Okay so I have some pretty cool/exciting news. I’ve got in contact with a friend of mine who owns a peptide company(they actually manufacture their own peptides at their own factory). I have been interested in the process of actually manufacturing testosterone and other steroids myself, cutting out the factory for at least all the most common steroids. Because it’s kind of impossible to have a factory that makes every hormone. But I would like to have one that makes the basic ones.

But anyways, to the exciting news. My friend who owns the peptide company is allowing me to fly to his factory, and for a fee(which we are still negotiating) having his biochemical engineers give me a course on producing test e. Now of course when I opened my own factory I would of course hire real biochemical engineers to produce my hormones. But more so what I am getting at is most likely I will be able to video the process of synthesizing test e. I’m considering posting the video for the steroid community to see.

If anyone would be interested in me sharing this please pipe up and let me know. I just figured it would be a good addition to the information that’s available on the internet. And, if trailer park tweakers can do chemical synthesis in their trailers then why wouldn’t normal people be able to preform this process?

Knowledge is power share away bud

No factory in the world makes all steroids and all esters
Sources buy some steroids from one manufacturer, some from another and so on.

Nothing wrong with being a reseller
every single source is.

Now focus on testing raws (with accredited labs), and get a money back guarantee from manufacturers if the results come low.

So whats the words? one pack landed, one supposedly stolen, one member banneds.Any I miss?

Any testing done besides the posted stuff? Supporting ABLabs is good but that doesn't really help until your stuffs are tested.

I see you sell things like ba and oil. How do you plan to ship things like that international?

What new method are you using to ship, estimated transit?

How banned is that member? Could said member create another account and post the results to help community, if he hasn't already done so, or has ip address and such been flagged?

How banned is that member? Could said member create another account and post the results to help community, if he hasn't already done so, or has ip address and such been flagged?
No clue how that works with a ban. And I have no idea if the results can get here. Maybe someone he knows can post them.