Monkey King Anabolic

I don’t know exactly the reason but you always see something banned in China but weeks or months later it is off the list of banned stuff.
It’s due to the pollution it causes during the manufacturing process. Same with clomid. Basically the Chinese government complains, they halt long enough to let the dust settle to look like they’re taking care of business then they ramp up production again.

Has anyone placed an order yet? Shit man, prices are $1 cheaper per gram on raws than PPL & with 15% promo - pretty damn cheap. Anyone know the cost of shipping? wonder if it's $50 like PPL. It's funny how website looks just like PPL. I'm really curious if it is PPL re branding. Actually wouldn't blame him after all the bullshit that has happened with his operation lately. Although, personally I've never had an issue with them and raws have been top notch. Just a little hesitant to order from them these days.

Has anyone placed an order yet? Shit man, prices are $1 cheaper per gram on raws than PPL & with 15% promo - pretty damn cheap. Anyone know the cost of shipping? wonder if it's $50 like PPL. It's funny how website looks just like PPL. I'm really curious if it is PPL re branding. Actually wouldn't blame him after all the bullshit that has happened with his operation lately. Although, personally I've never had an issue with them and raws have been top notch. Just a little hesitant to order from them these days.

Bro there is a huge issue with this pos there is a thread you can read on exactly that subject an i wouldn't order from him personally but the other thread has all info so u can make the choice yourself but he has disrespected our community an is a health an security risk at best

https://thinksteroids.com/community...ey-king-anabolics-are-the-same-lab.134395158/

Shipping was $50. Took 3weeks for pack to get to me. Raws look good. Everything went smooth!
Just my experience but after reading that last post, I have to research and see where or what this guy fucked up??

Sponsors

Latest posts