Monkey King Anabolic

How banned is that member? Could said member create another account and post the results to help community, if he hasn't already done so, or has ip address and such been flagged?
He said it was a temp ban, but got mad because people were pushing a false narrative, or whatever he said. So who knows.

How banned is that member? Could said member create another account and post the results to help community, if he hasn't already done so, or has ip address and such been flagged?
It’s me. I’m back. I missed you guys! The testing came back at 98%. Anybody who wants to buy gear shoot me a PM. It’s fire.

So whats the words? one pack landed, one supposedly stolen, one member banneds.Any I miss?

Any testing done besides the posted stuff? Supporting ABLabs is good but that doesn't really help until your stuffs are tested.

I see you sell things like ba and oil. How do you plan to ship things like that international?

What new method are you using to ship, estimated transit?
im still waiting, my package left china the 26th and it usually takes two weeks from that point. Im expecting it earliest next week and will update here promptly.

How credible do you think those results would be considering 1) this member was very pro source, 2) the gear he received was hand selected for testing purposes, and 3) this member has a history of receiving free gear in exchange for reviews (see below).

Of course he has claimed no such promises to review were made, which is a laughable claim. Otherwise the source wouldn't have an incentive to give him free gear. He's also claimed he paid for shipping on free gear, which is highly suspect. He also had his minions try to discredit Millard for banning him for solicitation in PM.

Bacteriostatic water sales my ass! It was a slick front though. I wonder if any of his AAS customers will have the balls to come forward or will they hide in the shadows like cowards?

Any test results posted by Picholas should be viewed with extreme skepticism.

I'm just finishing up the goldtops I tested for Alpha, the pens are next but they all checked out on the application. IMO that's better than the IGF or Serum test.

EDIT: I wasn't told to give a review or feedback, we just agreed on me getting testing on the 2 different brands + shipping as the payment rather than reimbursement or store credit later.

How credible do you think those results would be considering 1) this member was very pro source, 2) the gear he received was hand selected for testing purposes, and 3) this member has a history of receiving free gear in exchange for reviews (see below).

Of course he has claimed no such promises to review were made, which is a laughable claim. Otherwise the source wouldn't have an incentive to give him free gear. He's also claimed he paid for shipping on free gear, which is highly suspect. He also had his minions try to discredit Millard for banning him for solicitation in PM.

Bacteriostatic water sales my ass! It was a slick front though. I wonder if any of his AAS customers will have the balls to come forward or will they hide in the shadows like cowards?

Any test results posted by Picholas should be viewed with extreme skepticism.
Before the bac water sales, he posted a thread selling modafinil. I got 50 pills off him. I appreciated the service.

He was a source, but only technically. He brewed his own stuff and probably sold some to offset the cost or to make a slight profit.

You should take everything with a grain salt. Not just his test results. Hell I'd take test results in general with a grain of salt unless it came from an accredited lab like simec.

When sides occur there is typically a underlying reason why those sides occur.

(This isn’t an attack on you so please don’t take this way)

Many people in this life style take what they take to become bigger and stronger and healthier to a degree. But we are the first to take more drugs to counter drugs then take more to counter those sides.

It’s beneficial for us to try to find what could be the root cause, be it lack of vitamin or mineral depletion which is a cheap test to take and can be requested if you go to a doctor or even online. Our goal shouldn’t be to take so much drugs that we drift away from our original intent. Too many people are too quick to jump to drugs to counter side effects rather than looking at root cause. And most root causes come down to a deffenciency.

Especially since your bodies are hyper anabolic and working out
When sides occur there is typically a underlying reason why those sides occur.

(This isn’t an attack on you so please don’t take this way)

Many people in this life style take what they take to become bigger and stronger and healthier to a degree. But we are the first to take more drugs to counter drugs then take more to counter those sides.

It’s beneficial for us to try to find what could be the root cause, be it lack of vitamin or mineral depletion which is a cheap test to take and can be requested if you go to a doctor or even online. Our goal shouldn’t be to take so much drugs that we drift away from our original intent. Too many people are too quick to jump to drugs to counter side effects rather than looking at root cause. And most root causes come down to a deffenciency.

Especially since your bodies are hyper anabolic and working out twice as hard.
I have acid reflux on or off. Nexum is the only non script thing I have found that works. I take many supp tried ACV( apple cider vinager)nothing works.

I have acid reflux on or off. Nexum is the only non script thing I have found that works. I take many supp tried ACV( apple cider vinager)nothing works.
I’m with you dude. I’ve never bothered to get a scope done but acid reflux is something I’m seemingly stuck with. Thank God for Nexium.

I’m with you dude. I’ve never bothered to get a scope done but acid reflux is something I’m seemingly stuck with. Thank God for Nexium.
I read that a high protien diet will cause an in crease in stomach acid. I have come to just accept that i will just have to take it for the rest of my life kinda like my trt.

I read that a high protien diet will cause an in crease in stomach acid. I have come to just accept that i will just have to take it for the rest of my life kinda like my trt.

Some have to for sure. Just like scrips not all work for everyone. Wish u luck my man[emoji51][emoji2937][emoji51]