Monkey King Anabolic

I don't understand letting it sit in BB for so long .
Heat isn't going to hurt tren, not a small amount. It gets just as hot during shipping in the summer .

I don't understand letting it sit in BB for so long .
Heat isn't going to hurt tren, not a small amount. It gets just as hot during shipping in the summer .
By having this discussion here, aren't you guys legitimizing this source

That's why I said to update in Homebrew. I don't even want to to be in this thread. Lol. But no. Those raws could be complete garbage for all we know. Just discussing process.

No panda has already solved that.
And I can ask why homie is soaking his tren. It's ok . Go run along and fight with one of your forum boyfriends

No panda has already solved that.
And I can ask why homie is soaking his tren. It's ok . Go run along and fight with one of your forum boyfriends
Actually, I was asking you respectfully, if you want to be a dick about it, I can do that too. Asking basic questions about brewing in a shitsource thread makes you look stupid

Actually, I was asking you respectfully, if you want to be a dick about it, I can do that too. Asking basic questions about brewing in a shitsource thread makes you look stupid

Oh no... Please don't be a dick! I couldn't handle it .
Did your other forum haters block you?
The question, you fucking twit, is to see if the guy know what he's doing, which he doesn't.

I think once you dissolve the raws in bb/ba to the point that clear is sufficient.

You let it sit overnight or whatever when you used heat to help dissolve the raws. You do that to see if itll hold at room temperature. You can do that with the oil. With just the bb/ba? I guess.

How am i kissing the sources ass by talking to a member about brew process?
I will start by answering this question in all seriousness. This source is a lying con man. Who's behavior and conduct so far I think should have got him banned, not only for his behavior here, but all the lying and screw ups as panda. By having these discussions here, you are indirectly legitimizing this source, and telling the rest of the community it's ok

I will start by answering this question in all seriousness. This source is a lying con man. Who's behavior and conduct so far I think should have got him banned, not only for his behavior here, but all the lying and screw ups as panda. By having these discussions here, you are indirectly legitimizing this source, and telling the rest of the community it's ok

The source is legitimate to many. They've ordered and he delivered.

Whether or not one would use them is opinion.

I think once you dissolve the raws in bb/ba to the point that clear is sufficient.

You let it sit overnight or whatever when you used heat to help dissolve the raws. You do that to see if itll hold at room temperature. You can do that with the oil. With just the bb/ba? I guess.
And you, the ambivalent way you camp out in this and the panda thread and asking stupid questions and making sideways comments is getting really old

And you, the ambivalent way you camp out in this and the panda thread and asking stupid questions and making sideways comments is getting really old
If by camp out you mean watch, you're watching it too.

Really old? If you say so.

If by camp out you mean watch, you're watching it too.

Really old? If you say so.
Bullshit, you stuck your nose into every single screw up over there by asking stupid questions, I'm not there first person to call you out. Did panda pay you to do that over here as well

Oh no... Please don't be a dick! I couldn't handle it .
Did your other forum haters block you?
The question, you fucking twit, is to see if the guy know what he's doing, which he doesn't.
Gee, did you think maybe to send him off to the brewing forum where all his questions could be answered, or was it more important too listen to yourself babble in a shitsource thread

My comment is defending monkey king. You're speaking in such definitive terms. A guy right above you just had a touchdown. At the very least the source is legit to him.

We are talking about very specific thing right now. Does commenting in a thread mean a source is legit? What does being legit mean? Are you or anyone else the end all be all on determining legitamacy? Is being legit an opinion?

My comment is defending monkey king. You're speaking in such definitive terms. A guy right above you just had a touchdown. At the very least the source is legit to him.

We are talking about very specific thing right now. Does commenting in a thread mean a source is legit? What does being legit mean? Are you or anyone else the end all be all on determining legitamacy? Is being legit an opinion?
Don't pull your usual deflection by asking stupid questions. Ignorance is not an excuse

Bullshit, you stuck your nose into every single screw up over there by asking stupid questions, I'm not there first person to call you out. Did panda pay you to do that over here as well
No no no. Dont make it about me. You're upset because someone is commenting on a thread. No need to try and discredit me. You're wrong. You sont have the final say as to where members can post. Posting here doesnt mean mk is legit.