Monkey King Anabolic

Does our debate give mk legitmacy? That's your logic. Just us posting gives him legitmacy. That what you're trying to say?

No no no. Dont make it about me. You're upset because someone is commenting on a thread. No need to try and discredit me. You're wrong. You sont have the final say as to where members can post. Posting here doesnt mean mk is legit.
It is about you, you said above mk is legitimate

It is about you, you said above mk is legitimate
I said hes legit to that member who ordered and had a touchdown. I said you're not exactly being clear as to what being legit means. I'm saying that whether or not one is legit is largely an opinion.

I said hes legit to that member who ordered and had a touchdown. I said you're not exactly being clear as to what being legit means. I'm saying that whether or not one is legit is largely an opinion.
So I see you have 2 threads to camp out in, asking stupid questions that do nothing but deflect from ppl/mks screwups.

So I see you have 2 threads to camp out in, asking stupid questions that do nothing but deflect from ppl/mks screwups.
Mk/ppl screwups are set in stone. Nothing will deflect from it. Again I dont think you know what that means.

You cant control where people post. Your opinion isnt the end all be all for meso.

Whatever happened to this isnt the sources thread, ours?

Mk/ppl screwups are set in stone. Nothing will deflect from it. Again I dont think you know what that means.

You cant control where people post. Your opinion isnt the end all be all for meso.

Whatever happened to this isnt the sources thread, ours?
You're like a child, you think I'd you keep asking questions, and just talking without thinking, it's ok. It's not, it's been pointed out to you ad nauseum that you were at least acting like an employee of pandas (by lots of members), and you're starting the same stuff in this thread.

You're like a child, you think I'd you keep asking questions, and just talking without thinking, it's ok. It's not, it's been pointed out to you ad nauseum that you were at least acting like an employee of pandas (by lots of members), and you're starting the same stuff in this thread.
People dont seem to understand that if I disagree with them, as individuals, it doesnt mean I work for someone.

People cant hold debates so they refer to name calling or trying to discredit someone, as if that is supposed to end the debate in question.

You say people, I say maybe 5 members out of 67,000

Yes, I use syring filters, filtered str8 into a sterile vial. You can use a 60ml syringe with a caulk gun or you can use a 10ml syringe by hand. I also use MCT oil bc its thinner and easier to filter..Additionally, the heated oil makes it much easier to filter. I usually let it get down between 110-120 degrees f, and start fitering. In my opinion syringe is way to go for 100ml or less (personal).

Learned alot from this and actually PM him before my first brew - very helpful.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/xkawn-homebrewing-bible.134382961/
Thanks man I'll check this thread when I get home. I'm gonna brew tonight and have a shit ton of sterile syringe filters. I used grape seed oil before but I'm going to the super now and I'll see if the have mct.

Believe the issue comes down to this: some ppl think MK is legit if they get their pack and quality is there. Some ppl will never think this even if the two above factors are met, bc of past issues with PPL even though there is no concrete evidence to link the two. Do I think they probably are the same? Probably.. Everything from the website, order process, to the way they label the idividual raw pack(posted in pict by member few pages back). However, does that prove for fact they are same? No.. Also, what if it is in fact PPL but he learned from his mistakes and is trying to start over with a new brand? Should he admit its him? Maybe. What would you guys do Honestly if you were him from a buisness perspective? Starting a new brand and learning from your mistakes would probably make you more money than admitting that you are PPL and just creating a new label. Im just trying to look at this whole thing objectively from both perspectives.

Yeah @XKawN helped me a ton when I first started. I hate syringe filters. But using a 10ml seems less productive than using a 60ml syringe but that is completely false. 10ml is WAY easier than a 60ml to push.

Keep us updated on the Tren in Homebrew @millesteg . People were having problems with sludgey Tren. Curious to see how it goes for you
Yes I read about that problem, if it arises I just need to apply MI imal heat and be patient. It happens with test c also sometimes. I'll show finished product when I'm done bro

Believe the issue comes down to this: some ppl think MK is legit if they get their pack and quality is there. Some ppl will never think this even if the two above factors are met, bc of past issues with PPL even though there is no concrete evidence to link the two. Do I think they probably are the same? Probably.. Everything from the website, order process, to the way they label the idividual raw pack(posted in pict by member few pages back). However, does that prove for fact they are same? No.. Also, what if it is in fact PPL but he learned from his mistakes and is trying to start over with a new brand? Should he admit its him? Maybe. What would you guys do Honestly if you were him from a buisness perspective? Starting a new brand and learning from your mistakes would probably make you more money than admitting that you are PPL and just creating a new label. Im just trying to look at this whole thing objectively from both perspectives.
I work online marketing and rebranding and or having 10 different brands under one roof isn't uncommon and it's the smart thing. As long as service and product is great I'm satisfied. I don't deal with reps just the site.

Thanks man I'll check this thread when I get home. I'm gonna brew tonight and have a shit ton of sterile syringe filters. I used grape seed oil before but I'm going to the super now and I'll see if the have mct.

Yeah bro, gso def has a higher viscosity(thicker) than MCT. I like MCT bc its thin and seems to hold at higher concentration, however both work.. If you are using either, def recommended using some heat... much easier, quicker, easier to filter.

Yeah bro, gso def has a higher viscosity(thicker) than MCT. I like MCT bc its thin and seems to hold at higher concentration, however both work.. If you are using either, def recommended using some heat... much easier, quicker, easier to filter.
Wait is that just coconut oil? I have grape seed or sea same Infront of me also. Sesame I never used and I have no allergy, it's less viscous that grape seed?

I found this chart says sesame seed oil is slightly thinner, I'll go with that in absence of mct.

I found this chart says sesame seed oil is slightly thinner, I'll go with that in absence of mct.

Yeah bro, any of them should work. I just have always used MCT oil(pharma grade) from medlab supply. I also have some cotton seed ive yet to try..I just tried to go with a thinner oil from day 1 bc of using syringe filters.. If you have any more questions, you can also just PM me..

Guys just got my small package!
Stealth was amazing! My gf thought I got scammed at first. I scaled everything out and it was all perfect. I read tren a is spicy so I tried leftover in the bag and there is definitely a spicy tingle.
I'm leaving the tren with solvent a couple hours now and I'll brew it tonight.
Everything looks good and hope it's all on par!
Definately will get a better order next time if so.
Thanks @MonkeyKingAnabolic

You joined in November and EVERY post has been in this thread. Nothing suspicious about that. :rolleyes:

Sponsors