Monkey King Anabolic

I've said all along that I didn't use Meso to obtain that information.

Don't blame me because your security is lacking. And no, you don't always use your VPN. Stop lying. You're going to look really foolish with corroboration comes. You are Panda. The evidence is irrefutable. Own it now and you might be able to salvage this business. Keep lying and you'll destroy it. Your choice.
1.)I’m not Panda. So I can’t admit anything.
2.) You can only obtain my IP address from somewhere I’ve visited(i.e. my website, my email, this forum). So you want me to believe you’re good enough to hack protonmail or hack my website which doesn’t even actually store information? You would have to hack into a secure server farm. Both options seem highly unlikely. Because if you had that kind of skill you wouldn’t be sitting on this forum. You’d be out hacking into bitcoin exchanges getting enough money to go buy an island. My security protocols for my website and personally are more then proficient. Now, unless you have some legitimate proof of your allegations, can you please move along and let me get my thread back to talking about what services I have to offer instead of who you think I am

Please, elaborate, I'm not clear what do you mean by this.
Well, people say you are out to discredit your competition and you said you approved of the lab the W&M guy uses, so I’m saying that it shows that you are not out to eliminate competition. I’m giving you a pat on the back.

Well, if I send him blind samples I should be able to tell if his tests are indeed "fake." I mean, who would you go with? weights & measures?

How would you know if he faked the report? You would have to get both of your samples tested by someone else first so you'd know what you were actually sending him, and that would more than quadruple your cost.

I'd go with another testing facility unless you like wasting your money. Jano is always a bad investment.

Well, people say you are out to discredit your competition and you said you approved of the lab the W&M guy uses, so I’m saying that it shows that you are not out to eliminate competition. I’m giving you a pat on the back.
Thank you.

I was not sure if it was sarcasm.

When it comes to my field of expertise I try to be as helpful as possible.

What the guy that W&M uses had written along with the data shown made me believe that he knows what he's doing. That's all. There are very few people who can verify that, so I try to help how I can.

On the other hand, I've seen the data posted by Aegean, dealt with the lab through TP whom I tried to help and I know the lab.

They simply lack the skill and the knowledge to run the tests right. I like Aegean and TP, they've been pleasant to deal with and I can't say a bad word about them, but the fact about the data output of that lab is just that - a fact. Unpleasant however it might be.

Thank you.

I was not sure if it was sarcasm.

When it comes to my field of expertise I try to be as helpful as possible.

What the guy that W&M uses had written along with the data shown made me believe that he knows what he's doing. That's all. There are very few people who can verify that, so I try to help how I can.

On the other hand, I've seen the data posted by Aegean, dealt with the lab through TP whom I tried to help and I know the lab.

They simply lack the skill and the knowledge to run the tests right. I like Aegean and TP, they've been pleasant to deal with and I can't say a bad word about them, but the fact about the data output of that lab is just that - a fact. Unpleasant however it might be.
LOL, I know you’re not used to compliments here so I understand why you didn’t know how to take it :p

So you want me to believe you’re good enough to hack protonmail or hack my website which doesn’t even actually store information? You would have to hack into a secure server farm.

Obviously you don't know me. There are numerous examples on this forum that prove what I can do. A simple search will tell you all you need to know about me.

Think, Panda! Reason! How do you think I knew you didn't always login with your VPN? How could I possibly know that?

Both options seem highly unlikely. Because if you had that kind of skill you wouldn’t be sitting on this forum. You’d be out hacking into bitcoin exchanges getting enough money to go buy an island.

You assume I would steal because that's what you would do, therefore you assume everyone else is a theif too. You also assume I'm poor. I'm neither. I do what I do because I detest scammers and dishonest sources.

Now, unless you have some legitimate proof of your allegations, can you please move along and let me get my thread back to talking about what services I have to offer instead of who you think I am

I will not. You caught my interest and I intend to see this through until the end.

Obviously you don't know me. There are numerous examples on this forum that prove what I can do. A simple search will tell you all you need to know about me.

Think, Panda! Reason! How do you think I knew you didn't always login with your VPN? How could I possibly know that?

You assume I would steal because that's what you would do, therefore you assume everyone else is a theif too. You also assume I'm poor. I'm neither. I do what I do because I detest scammers and dishonest sources.

I will not. You caught my interest and I intend to see this through until the end.

Blah blah blah still have zero proof blah blah blah. That’s what I just read

Guys just got my small package!
Stealth was amazing! My gf thought I got scammed at first. I scaled everything out and it was all perfect. I read tren a is spicy so I tried leftover in the bag and there is definitely a spicy tingle.
I'm leaving the tren with solvent a couple hours now and I'll brew it tonight.
Everything looks good and hope it's all on par!
Definately will get a better order next time if so.
Thanks @MonkeyKingAnabolic

Attachments

• IMG_20181209_154913.jpg
    IMG_20181209_154913.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 67
Guys just got my small package!
Stealth was amazing! My gf thought I got scammed at first. I scaled everything out and it was all perfect. I read tren a is spicy so I tried leftover in the bag and there is definitely a spicy tingle.
I'm leaving the tren with solvent a couple hours now and I'll brew it tonight.
Everything looks good and hope it's all on par!
Definately will get a better order next time if so.
Thanks @MonkeyKingAnabolic

Why are you leaving tren powder in solvant like that? Just curious.

So I won't need heat to dissolve, if it doesn't work I can alway heat alittle later. In the summer I can do it easily since it's like 35-40 degrees here.

Gotcha, yea, I always just heat up to around 140 degrees F(for Tren). The whole process minus filtering takes mo more than 10 min.. Has worked every time.

Gotcha, yea, I always just heat up to around 140 degrees F(for Tren). The whole process minus filtering takes mo more than 10 min.. Has worked every time.
Is that with a syringe filter? Takes me years to do teste e but test p goes quick. I never brewed or did tren before but I used this procedure with test c and it worked. I can always warm up before filtering also. Or if later tonight everything hasn't dissolved but it looks good already and it's way to being fully dissolved.

Yes, I use syring filters, filtered str8 into a sterile vial. You can use a 60ml syringe with a caulk gun or you can use a 10ml syringe by hand. I also use MCT oil bc its thinner and easier to filter..Additionally, the heated oil makes it much easier to filter. I usually let it get down between 110-120 degrees f, and start fitering. In my opinion syringe is way to go for 100ml or less (personal).

Learned alot from this and actually PM him before my first brew - very helpful.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/xkawn-homebrewing-bible.134382961/

Yes, I use syring filters, filtered str8 into a sterile vial. You can use a 60ml syringe with a caulk gun or you can use a 10ml syringe by hand. I also use MCT oil bc its thinner and easier to filter..Additionally, the heated oil makes it much easier to filter. I usually let it get down between 110-120 degrees f, and start fitering. In my opinion syringe is way to go for 100ml or less (personal).

See you found a new source to kiss up to, oops, forgot you were already a panda fan boy

Yeah @XKawN helped me a ton when I first started. I hate syringe filters. But using a 10ml seems less productive than using a 60ml syringe but that is completely false. 10ml is WAY easier than a 60ml to push.

Keep us updated on the Tren in Homebrew @millesteg . People were having problems with sludgey Tren. Curious to see how it goes for you