Monkey King Anabolic

youve been here three years and don't know where to send raws too for testing. like I said, quit cum guzzling sources and you might have a clue

I've only ever had bloodwork done fuckboiiii & there was controversy with janoshick a while back. So, your right I do not know where to actually send gear off for testing besides him at this point. I guess I could use anabolic lab, but have never had the need to do so until now.

Spent the last day getting rubbed down by two 19 year olds at a hot springs hotel.

Sum Yeung Guis, huh?

Nothing I have provided has without a doubt proved that I am my competitor rebranded. Because I am not.

Lmfao! That was the lamest denial I've ever seen. I just don't get why you're lying about it. You and I both know you're Panda. You and I both know you don't always use a vpn. You and I both know that was the same chick with the A-cups in both threads. And you and I (and the whole world) both know that Chinese men have little dicks. Just own it. Otherwise I'm not going away.

I've only ever had bloodwork done fuckboiiii & there was controversy with janoshick a while back. So, your right I do not know where to actually send gear off for testing besides him at this point. I guess I could use anabolic lab, but have never had the need to do so until now.
Head over to the lab testing forum and there’s a domestic dude under Weights & Measures.

I know bro - I actually really appreciate it. Most ppl would have actually said that -lol.
I’m an asshole to like 2 people, if that. If you’re testing raws that’s only going to help the community, granted you post up the results. Peace out bro.

Sum Yeung Guis, huh?

Lmfao! That was the lamest denial I've ever seen. I just don't get why you're lying about it. You and I both know you're Panda. You and I both know you don't always use a vpn. You and I both know that was the same chick with the A-cups in both threads. And you and I (and the whole world) both know that Chinese men have little dicks. Just own it. Otherwise I'm not going away.
I’m not lying about anything. Only person lying is the guy making accusations with zero evidence. I always use a VPN because I can’t access Meso here without it. And if you’re basing all your claims off of one pair of Asian tits looking like another pair of Asian tits that’s retarded.

@CensoredBoardsSuck
“Based on what I know, I find it extremely unlikely that CBS obtained any IP addresses from MESO.”.....
straight from Millard’s lips buddy boy. So who’s the liar now?

Last edited:
@CensoredBoardsSuck
“Based on what I know, I find it extremely unlikely that CBS obtained any IP addresses from MESO.”.....
straight from Millard’s lips buddy boy. So who’s the liar now?

I've said all along that I didn't use Meso to obtain that information.

Don't blame me because your security is lacking. And no, you don't always use your VPN. Stop lying. You're going to look really foolish with corroboration comes. You are Panda. The evidence is irrefutable. Own it now and you might be able to salvage this business. Keep lying and you'll destroy it. Your choice.

Sum Yeung Guis, huh?

Panda is Chinese? Lol

@TRT - Janoshik is the only person that I know of even though he has had issues in the past. You think he would be reliable at this point to send gear of to for testing?
Your options are Jano, new company (Turkish Pharmacy is vouching for but can't remember the name) and anabolic labs.
Are you in the states?

Your options are Jano, new company (Turkish Pharmacy is vouching for but can't remember the name) and anabolic labs.
Are you in the states?

Jano, Aegean, and W&M. Anabolic Labs isn't a testing facility. They test samples that they choose with Simec.

Are you in the states?

Yes - I spoke to Jano - he stated that he charges around $80 euro per compound for raws - not sure what that translates to in $$ but it seems cheaper than weights and measures.