Monkey King Anabolic

It's just better to be safe than sorry.

Theres a lot of assuming going on. But at the end of the day, why take a chance.

If you were smart you got enough raws when the going was good to hold you over for a while.

Because nobody wants to see brethren get locked up? Seriously man I'm not trying to start shit but the jailhouse mentality ego doesn't make you look tough. It makes you look reckless and careless about your own self. Just be smart man is all I'm saying.

Bro, all you saying that LE is planning on busting ppl ordering from PPL is pure speculation.. None of you know this for fact. What do you say about the guy here that just received a pack? I completely understand the risks and what is at stake, trust me. Jesus Christ, I should be able to state my opinion without everyone jumping down my throat. Whether or not I get busted is of no consequence to any of you. Im not telling any of you that you should do it. Also, Im not saying Im going to order from him or not bc honestly Im not sure. I feel like alot of you are just resentful bc you are unwilling to do it, so in turn I shouldn't. In any case, Im far from stupid, If i did, I would have some safeguards in place where they would not even be able to tie it to me - fyi. This is not my first rodeo by any means.

Bro, all you saying that LE is planning on busting ppl ordering from PPL is pure speculation.. None of you know this for fact. What do you say about the guy here that just received a pack? I completely understand the risks and what is at stake, trust me. Jesus Christ, I should be able to state my opinion without everyone jumping down my throat. Whether or not I get busted is of no consequence to any of you. Im not telling any of you that you should do it. Also, Im not saying Im going to order from him or not bc honestly Im not sure. I feel like alot of you are just resentful bc you are unwilling to do it, so in turn I shouldn't. In any case, Im far from stupid, If i did, I would have some safeguards in place where they would not even be able to tie it to me - fyi. This is not my first rodeo by any means.
Homie, don’t be fooled - ANYONE can be nailed no matter what safeguards you put in place. Will they go to those lengths? Probably not.

His domestic and International are the same company, same website. He leaves the keys open to those if you don’t think the FBI or anyone else is watching this and you think your information is safe then keep ordering. But his lab was busted his company doesn’t just stop being watched after one bust.

He created a web of people and labs who will be brought to prison. Anyone who thought that a place selling making raws easily available wouldn’t have a bulls eye on them is very naive at best.

I don’t think people understand that the investigation and with every person ordering raws etc can be strung together in a huge nation wide underground lab bust.

Take your chance but I would take the warning very seriously.
What about int'l packages?
Is that safe? Or as unsafe as ordering from any other lesser known source?

Read up on any type of drug bust by a 3 letter agency. It’s exactly as RR stated. They run surveillance for years. That’s a lot of packs they track and release.

So just because a pack lands, that is not the end all be all. Just be smart, IMO, there is no need for a huge stash.
3 letters agency?
Now you sound like a meth smuggling mexican.

Not attacking you brother. You have your opinion and do as you wish. I am as well. I'm just saying stay vigilant.

Ive actually been curious as to where all these other sources on here get their raws from. Also, all these new UGl's that are popping up all over Facebook..The only other raw source on here is some new one (ST anabolic or some shit).. I really wonder if any of them get from PPL...Guranteed some are or atleast use to.. I guess Im going to have to look on some other boards like BOP and see if there are other options - there has to be.

I'm waiting on a test order, this is quite the fiasco but even before ordering I mentioned all the similarities of their sites and all. In the end I should get product and I'm not American so not worried about your 3 letter guys. MK would have been better served to be quiet on the other thread. Whether or not they are the same is no consequence to me.
Find another forum. You suck.

Ive actually been curious as to where all these other sources on here get their raws from. Also, all these new UGl's that are popping up all over Facebook..The only other raw source on here is some new one (ST anabolic or some shit).. I really wonder if any of them get from PPL...Guranteed some are or atleast use to.. I guess Im going to have to look on some other boards like BOP and see if there are other options - there has to be.

There are some different ones on source boards. I have no idea if they're worth a shit but they're around.

There are a few other raw companies but Panda seemed to have everyone beat for quality and price - until recently. There’s a huge shit storm brewing for them over at BoP as well.

A lot of guys have private sources for raws. Which I bet is nice if they're on point. Idk how to even go about finding a private raw source. Or even a name for one for that matter. lol

A lot of guys have private sources for raws. Which I bet is nice if they're on point. Idk how to even go about finding a private raw source. Or even a name for one for that matter. lol

Bro, what you about the new one here (ST)? Think i saw younin that thread. Domestic prices are good, wonder how quality is

Bro, what you about the new one here (ST)? Think i saw younin that thread. Domestic prices are good, wonder how quality is
Lol, read the latest going on. One guy created a Wickr handle just for communicating with them. Now LMC is hitting up his Wickr.

Keeping an eye on it .I think someone sent some to be tested? But look at the last few posts. Someone created a wickr handle to specifically inquire about ST and LMC hit him up. Lol. He created the wickr to solely message ST.