Monkey King Anabolic

I don't mind arguing with sources at all, but that melt down he had was unbelievable.

Spent the last day getting rubbed down by two 19 year olds at a hot springs hotel. Needed to relax and calm myself. The gram of tren a week I’m running is making me a little touchy.

I don't mind arguing with sources at all, but that melt down he had was unbelievable.
I just don’t understand how it is logically possible that someone can have zero proof of something and another person believes it. Nothing I have provided has without a doubt proved that I am my competitor rebranded. Because I am not. I am a completely different company. All of the tren I’m running lowered my ability to deal with no evidence rhetoric simply posted to stir the pot. At least it seems to provide some people with entertainment. If someone has some rock solid evidence of the allegations against me please post them up for everyone to see. But since no one will be able to because I am not panda can we please move forward. But to the community as a whole I apologize I resorted to name calling. It’s not professional. @CensoredBoardsSuck there are 100 different ways you could provide your evidence without getting yourself banned for exposing a users personal information(though making death threats doesn’t seem to be a banning offense). Why not use the same brain that taught you how to be a super hacker to think of one...

Spent the last day getting rubbed down by two 19 year olds at a hot springs hotel. Needed to relax and calm myself. The gram of tren a week I’m running is making me a little touchy.

I just don’t understand how it is logically possible that someone can have zero proof of something and another person believes it. Nothing I have provided has without a doubt proved that I am my competitor rebranded. Because I am not. I am a completely different company. All of the tren I’m running lowered my ability to deal with no evidence rhetoric simply posted to stir the pot. At least it seems to provide some people with entertainment. If someone has some rock solid evidence of the allegations against me please post them up for everyone to see. But since no one will be able to because I am not panda can we please move forward. But to the community as a whole I apologize I resorted to name calling. It’s not professional. @CensoredBoardsSuck there are 100 different ways you could provide your evidence without getting yourself banned for exposing a users personal information(though making death threats doesn’t seem to be a banning offense). Why not use the same brain that taught you how to be a super hacker to think of one...
Are you simply that delusional? Come on your game has been exposed.

Dude - @rpbb - is nothing but a fucktard that gets off on talking shit to ppl behind a computer screen bc he's nothing but a worn out pussy that's likes to be fucked. People like him are pussy's in real life and wouldn't say shit to someones face. They are so unhappy with their lives for whatever reason, they have to find an avenue to release their frustrations - knowing if they actually talked that shit to someone's face they would get knocked the fuck out.

@MindlessWork - He has a point dude. Even if you think along with others that he is PPL bc of similarities, you have zero proof at this point.. How has his "game" been exposed? You have no proof to back your statement up.

For those of you that have bought some raws, can you please send off for testing? Apparently, he offers $100 credit for each.

Jesus Man - A gram of tren huh? I would end of literally killing someone if I took that much. I have hard time dealing with 500mg of tren a week. It's such a mind/emotional fuck being on that stuff for me. It was a huge relief when I finally cycled off. Not sure if I will ever run it again - If I do, it wont be anytime soon.

Also, can someone here tell me if actual raws can be sent off for testing or if it has to be finished gear? any recommendations as to where to send to?
@TRT ??

Also, can someone here tell me if actual raws can be sent off for testing or if it has to be finished gear? any recommendations as to where to send to?
@TRT ??

@TRT - Janoshik is the only person that I know of even though he has had issues in the past. You think he would be reliable at this point to send gear of to for testing?

Dude - @rpbb - is nothing but a fucktard that gets off on talking shit to ppl behind a computer screen bc he's nothing but a worn out pussy that's likes to be fucked. People like him are pussy's in real life and wouldn't say shit to someones face. They are so unhappy with their lives for whatever reason, they have to find an avenue to release their frustrations - knowing if they actually talked that shit to someone's face they would get knocked the fuck out.

@MindlessWork - He has a point dude. Even if you think along with others that he is PPL bc of similarities, you have zero proof at this point.. How has his "game" been exposed? You have no proof to back your statement up.

For those of you that have bought some raws, can you please send off for testing? Apparently, he offers $100 credit for each.
i don't think you need to dickride more than one source.

@TRT ??

youve been here three years and don't know where to send raws too for testing. like I said, quit cum guzzling sources and you might have a clue

Jesus Man - A gram of tren huh? I would end of literally killing someone if I took that much. I have hard time dealing with 500mg of tren a week. It's such a mind/emotional fuck being on that stuff for me. It was a huge relief when I finally cycled off. Not sure if I will ever run it again - If I do, it wont be anytime soon.
so now that you're off, you're not emotional, just stupid