• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Most amount of hgh you've used.

My inbox is always open should you ever have questions (or you are always welcome to tag me in threads so I don't miss them)...
What is the difference of benefits of Im versus subq injection with GH or is there any besides absorption rate?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What is the difference of benefits of Im versus subq injection with GH or is there any besides absorption rate?

There are distinct pharmokinetic and pharmacodynamic differences directly attributed to the route of administration. A simple way to describe this would be that IM injections provide a steeper peak followed by a slightly shorter clearance rate and SC injections provide a more modest peak followed by a slightly longer clearance rate.

It is debatable whether either method provides a higher level of bioactivity. I've seen some studies that show higher bioactivity with IM injections but that could be a limiting factor with the methods used to measure.

nX4VKBy.png

There are distinct pharmokinetic and pharmacodynamic differences directly attributed to the route of administration. A simple way to describe this would be that IM injections provide a steeper peak followed by a slightly shorter clearance rate and SC injections provide a more modest peak followed by a slightly longer clearance rate.

It is debatable whether either method provides a higher level of bioactivity. I've seen some studies that show higher bioactivity with IM injections but that could be a limiting factor with the methods used to measure.

nX4VKBy.png
I was just thinking could sub q mimic better the natural pulse of gh because it seems to be the most recommended way to administer.

I was just thinking could sub q mimic better the natural pulse of gh because it seems to be the most recommended way to administer.

Nope, of the methods used, it mimics endogenous secretion profiles the least. To mimic endogenous pulses, IV would be the way to go, however that is not recommended for various reasons.

The reason SC became the "go to" method was simply because it was preferred by GHD subjects due to its ease (less painful than IM) and comparable profile to IM.

Nope, of the methods used, it mimics endogenous secretion profiles the least. To mimic endogenous pulses, IV would be the way to go, however that is not recommended for various reasons.

The reason SC became the "go to" method was simply because it was preferred by GHD subjects due to its ease (less painful than IM) and comparable profile to IM.
Ok I got you. I'm going to stick with Im.

Ok I got you. I'm going to stick with Im.

I've heard of pro's doing all three methods in the same day to cover all possible pathways. IM in the morning, IV during the day/pre/postworkout, and SC before bed.

I've heard of pro's doing all three methods in the same day to cover all possible pathways. IM in the morning, IV during the day/pre/postworkout, and SC before bed.
I had been rotating between sub q and Im. But after talking with @ChestRockwell I think I'm going to stick with IM.

I know little on this subject I feel like, but I most definitely did not know IV GH injections were done. What are the advantages?

I know little on this subject I feel like, but I most definitely did not know IV GH injections were done. What are the advantages?

This may give you an idea:

139.jpg

I haven't seen what this would translate into IGF1 wise... There are supposedly some other benefits to this approach, I believe it was covered on Dat's forum.

On the other hand, there would be drawbacks as well. I THINK you would see a substantial blood glucose surge... Which is something I'm concerned about and have to monitor enough as it is with IM or SubQ, let alone IV. Over time, it's not good.

This may give you an idea:

View attachment 68832

I haven't seen what this would translate into IGF1 wise... There are supposedly some other benefits to this approach, I believe it was covered on Dat's forum.

On the other hand, there would be drawbacks as well. I THINK you would see a substantial blood glucose surge... Which is something I'm concerned about and have to monitor enough as it is with IM or SubQ, let alone IV. Over time, it's not good.
Of course, this makes sense. Peak and trough are extreme IV just like any other drug. I guess I can understand why there may be an advantage to utilizing IV with either subq or IM, but ya... unless competing, the risk outweighs the reward to me.

Of course, this makes sense. Peak and trough are extreme IV just like any other drug. I guess I can understand why there may be an advantage to utilizing IV with either subq or IM, but ya... unless competing, the risk outweighs the reward to me.
Yeah...im not tapping my veins. Thats where the buck stops

I honestly kind of doubt that the reward is THAT great either... I'll be honest, I did entertain the idea of it for a minute when I first learned about it but that minute came and went. hGH is effective enough pinning the traditional way IMO... I only know of like two people that have done IV, and not directly just seeing them post about it on other boards.

I haven't seen what this would translate into IGF1 wise

IV methods routinely translate into lower systemic IGF-1 levels than either SC or IM. I speculate that a sustained elevation of GH may be required for increased hepatic IGF-1 conversion, which IV just doesn't provide.

Has anyone confirmed improvement in lipids while taking GH?

Yes, it is a well known effect of growth hormone in that it increases HDL production and decreases LDL production.

For the good majority of us, sub Q and IM is more then adequate. I've done both and TBH, don't notice a difference at all in terms of results. Now, I'll do most of my daily shots Sub q and try to time them every 4.5-5 hours through out with the exception of my post workout dose which is done IM. I know some "gurus" or contest prep coaches who advocate the 1 very high GH dose daily, immediately post workout (when blasting in off-season) IV would be the optimal method of administration just because it'll hit peak level the fastest. If anyone was to ever try it, highly recommend you backload the syringe in order to keep the pin as sharpe as possible to help avoid track marks.

For the good majority of us, sub Q and IM is more then adequate. I've done both and TBH, don't notice a difference at all in terms of results. Now, I'll do most of my daily shots Sub q and try to time them every 4.5-5 hours through out with the exception of my post workout dose which is done IM. I know some "gurus" or contest prep coaches who advocate the 1 very high GH dose daily, immediately post workout (when blasting in off-season) IV would be the optimal method of administration just because it'll hit peak level the fastest. If anyone was to ever try it, highly recommend you backload the syringe in order to keep the pin as sharpe as possible to help avoid track marks.

I do it but I only do 1iu preworkout mwf. I'll be getting bloods soon to see if it makes a difference to igf levels from doing 10iu IM all at once in the AM or 9iu in the AM and 1iu IV preworkout. If it makes a difference great but if not then I'll stop doing it. It's not as big of a hassle as people make it out to be and when you only do it 3 times a week there are no track marks. I think it's worth entertaining the idea considering it raises serum levels so high.

Does anyone know if there is already a member that did something similar and got bloods done or if there is a study showing results of this? Chest you mentioned it doesn't effect igf because it's in and out so quick but what if someone was doing IM or SC and IV.. and then the difference in igf doing the same protocol with and without insulin? Because maybe it doesn't matter much if the person does just IV once or twice a day but if they are using SC/IM too does that change things?

Just some questions that led me to give it a try considering doing IV doesn't bother me.

I do it but I only do 1iu preworkout mwf. I'll be getting bloods soon to see if it makes a difference to igf levels from doing 10iu IM all at once in the AM or 9iu in the AM and 1iu IV preworkout. If it makes a difference great but if not then I'll stop doing it. It's not as big of a hassle as people make it out to be and when you only do it 3 times a week there are no track marks. I think it's worth entertaining the idea considering it raises serum levels so high.

Does anyone know if there is already a member that did something similar and got bloods done or if there is a study showing results of this? Chest you mentioned it doesn't effect igf because it's in and out so quick but what if someone was doing IM or SC and IV.. and then the difference in igf doing the same protocol with and without insulin? Because maybe it doesn't matter much if the person does just IV once or twice a day but if they are using SC/IM too does that change things?

Just some questions that led me to give it a try considering doing IV doesn't bother me.
Does this method have any kind of feel to it I guess what I'm saying is with most iv drugs there is an instant effect.