My 1st log evah

2DFCDEBF-9910-4702-B172-05EB45C9B465.jpeg83CDCA93-A11F-4E4F-94B7-EA987433183B.png

upper pic, upon waking fasted

bottom scale pic, right now after 4th meal (but after pissing) just to zyzz around

Cycle: Finishing 4th week next Monday

100mg Test Prop 6 x week
160mg Bold Cyp 3 x week
100mg NPP 3 x week
40mg Anadrol Pre Wo 6 x week
2+2iu Optitropin ED

Crashed estro with Boldenone and 25mg ETD of Aromasin , never happened, previous cycle I was on 25mg EOD of Aromasin

so , from tomorrow on 12.5mg Aromasin ETD and will run blood work for E2

Right now diet: 47.5% carb - 45% pro - 7.5% fat - 3200kcals

planning to increase next weeks

Don’t know what to expect, I’m pretty disappointed to be honest...

On tren during recomp phase kcals were higher... I fuckin miss tren... think we ll change something here...

Fuck

View attachment 144856View attachment 144857

bottom scale pic, right now after 4th meal (but after pissing) just to zyzz around

100mg Test Prop 6 x week
160mg Bold Cyp 3 x week
100mg NPP 3 x week
2+2iu Optitropin ED

Crashed estro with Boldenone and 25mg ETD of Aromasin , never happened, previous cycle I was on 25mg EOD of Aromasin

On tren during recomp phase kcals were higher... I fuckin miss tren... think we ll change something here...

Fuck

You're definitely looking much fuller than your last update
Disappointed on week 4....wtf
That Prop Kicked in PROPERLY week 3
Same with the NPP
The Bold Cyp is just starting to take action

The Gains train is about to rocket out of the station lol

Either way, looking good, let the gains come

You're definitely looking much fuller than your last update
Disappointed on week 4....wtf
That Prop Kicked in PROPERLY week 3
Same with the NPP
The Bold Cyp is just starting to take action

The Gains train is about to rocket out of the station lol

Either way, looking good, let the gains come
Thanks Lemon hope you ll be right ahah

View attachment 144856View attachment 144857

100mg Test Prop 6 x week
160mg Bold Cyp 3 x week
100mg NPP 3 x week
2+2iu Optitropin ED

Fuck
380 cho 360 pro 25 fat? Shitton of proteins haha
Like lemon said, lol things need to build up to start and you are already disappointed x) haha I'm the same, I want everything asap... Big bro here

Hi Meso brazzers...

Exactly 1 year ago I was in such condition, after lockdown I started starving at bed , full tilt... fuckin pissed off, lost lot of money, lost my life (not just because of Corona , life was already gonna shit st lot of weight too..

April 2020

728BDB90-1CC5-4112-81C2-38CE9ECF1F31.jpegBFA85E14-3DC8-46B5-B080-BB810B68FF57.jpeg816B237B-0A22-45FF-87C6-8CF6B788952A.png

I think I weighed 81kg

Then I stsrted a heavy cycle but everything went shit after 2 months, gained size but had to stop everything... and don’t remember if I made a small cycle then after I starting the prep in December when I switched coach.. the pic of how I was in December 2020 before starting the new Bodybuilding lifestyle, has been posted at the start of this thread...

I just found pics of April 2020 ,

now, after some workouts, some aas, some HGH, some food, i m the gentle woman I am

8D9E72EB-A200-4BC0-89A9-B5F369B10E07.jpegDEF2396C-E3F1-4459-8B7E-55C77D34E194.jpeg3F8E2444-F0CC-42D3-A2B4-48FC68763424.jpeg

@Kim You should see ... and @TrennedOutLunatic , ... I don’t miss being so skinny... honestly

Hi Meso brazzers...

Exactly 1 year ago I was in such condition, after lockdown I started starving at bed , full tilt... fuckin pissed off, lost lot of money, lost my life (not just because of Corona , life was already gonna shit st lot of weight too..

April 2020

View attachment 145999View attachment 145999View attachment 146000View attachment 146001

I think I weighed 81kg

Then I stsrted a heavy cycle but everything went shit after 2 months, gained size but had to stop everything... and don’t remember if I made a small cycle then after I starting the prep in December when I switched coach.. the pic of how I was in December 2020 before starting the new Bodybuilding lifestyle, has been posted at the start of this thread...

I just found pics of April 2020 ,

now, after some workouts, some aas, some HGH, some food, i m the gentle woman I am

View attachment 146002View attachment 146003View attachment 146004

@Kim You should see ... and @TrennedOutLunatic , ... I don’t miss being so skinny... honestly

Holy fuck
That's a lot of mass in one year.
Congrats and kudos on the hard work
My hat goes off to.you

Holy fuck
That's a lot of mass in one year.
Congrats and kudos on the hard work
My hat goes off to.you
Thanks WiseLemon ... \m/ I know I could have do better , but , bodybuilding is fuckin difficult and now I’m struggling with eating , lack of appetite and have to train at home with just elastic bands and I m fuckin pissed off

Damn, you sure had it rough last year and keep pushing forward! Is there anything that could well be causing you to lose appetite so severely?

Thanks WiseLemon ... \m/ I know I could have do better , but , bodybuilding is fuckin difficult and now I’m struggling with eating , lack of appetite and have to train at home with just elastic bands and I m fuckin pissed off

Shit will end
I'm waiting to see how you blow the fuck up when you can hut the weights HARD in the gym again.
Thanks for the post.

This just goes to show
The whole covid thing that the "Normies" bitch about .. not being able to hit the gym properly.
I'd s fucking excuse, you've hit it HARD and have great results with awesome mass.

Fuck yeah brother.

Damn, you sure had it rough last year and keep pushing forward! Is there anything that could well be causing you to lose appetite so severely?

man at first was anadrol, stopped 2 weeks ago, now I switched do Oxa 30mg pre wo... no tren, just bold cyp , test e and NPP.... and less Than 1.5g per week in total...

I don’t know, I feel bloated and with hungerloss, so I m eating 4 times x day whey and HBCD, because they re better than nothing...

maybe because I don’t wanna cook good stuff, since I m kinda bored / depressed / and I m tryna survive...

I couldn’t disappoint @Silentlemon1011 , I think that when my gym will reopen outdoor (before the classic ones) I ll re get hunger since I did split routines , and it was way easier to manage to eat those fuckin 6 meals

Thanks guys for the support... and hope @Kim will post some pics of her too

63F6028B-4CB6-4C7F-8380-210EF70BA24D.jpeg

man at first was anadrol, stopped 2 weeks ago, now I switched do Oxa 30mg pre wo... no tren, just bold cyp , test e and NPP.... and less Than 1.5g per week in total...

I don’t know, I feel bloated and with hungerloss, so I m eating 4 times x day whey and HBCD, because they re better than nothing...

maybe because I don’t wanna cook good stuff, since I m kinda bored / depressed / and I m tryna survive...

I couldn’t disappoint @Silentlemon1011 , I think that when my gym will reopen outdoor (before the classic ones) I ll re get hunger since I did split routines , and it was way easier to manage to eat those fuckin 6 meals

Thanks guys for the support... and hope @Kim will post some pics of her too

View attachment 146007
I am sure @Kim just might cheer you on as well as sliding into your DM's :)

Back