My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

Hey man looking sick!
How did u get in such an awesome shape so fast? Also looked 10/10 natty. How do you train and how did you train when you were natty?
And how do you eat and how did you eat when natty?
Awesome progress!!

Hey man looking sick!
How did u get in such an awesome shape so fast? Also looked 10/10 natty. How do you train and how did you train when you were natty?
And how do you eat and how did you eat when natty?
Awesome progress!!
Oh when i was natty i was on a split upper lower 4x week and about the diet i just eat normal but i always was trying hit 200 protein per day i was really skinny so i didnt was counting the food after it i started make a diet on something about 6k kcals 5 800 i didnt remember with basically 195 protein 70 fat and almost 1k carbs all lean food just in post workout i have a "junk" food was some trash carbs like resses puffs was 120 grams per day but my metabolism was really strange in that time bcs i didnt grow too fast eating 6k kcals and when i drop it to 4000 was looking like i was growing faster so idk lol anyway tysm for the words mate Take care (Sorry for any eng error cya)

Oh when i was natty i was on a split upper lower 4x week and about the diet i just eat normal but i always was trying hit 200 protein per day i was really skinny so i didnt was counting the food after it i started make a diet on something about 6k kcals 5 800 i didnt remember with basically 195 protein 70 fat and almost 1k carbs all lean food just in post workout i have a "junk" food was some trash carbs like resses puffs was 120 grams per day but my metabolism was really strange in that time bcs i didnt grow too fast eating 6k kcals and when i drop it to 4000 was looking like i was growing faster so idk lol anyway tysm for the words mate Take care (Sorry for any eng error cya)
I read backwards through this thread to your original post,
you make me want to PCT

No problem man I understood everything.

How did you look when you started?

Oh wow you built that with an upper lower?
How did an upper and lower session looked like? And did you go every set to failure?
If I‘m doing an upper/lower and going to failure each set I can‘t revover…

following, it’s rare someone with elite genetics gets on here and just starts exploding. glad you found a coach who adjusted the cycle to something a little more sustainable

IL My first cycle at 25 I remember was Testo Enanthate 250mg a week, split 3 times.Too heavy cycles unless you are followed by a professional and you have to compete, make no sense in my opinion. It is just ruined health, especially when using orals

Heyy guys how is going ? updating my off season here i'm on 117.8 kg on morning gained some fast weight after my show day def lose a lot of quality (but i like this visual more than the show day)

My diet:
actually still climbing kcals every 7~10 Days i'm on
4200 kcals now i'm not felling hungry more during the day but also not full i can eat more 1 or 2 refs without suffer prob

Peds are on

600 Nandrolone
400 Test

Made some blood tests four days ago, I'll get the results next week and discuss the results with you guys.
But i think i'm pretty okay tbh prob the common things are not 100%
usually cholesterol things like that etc will be a lil bad.

Training now 3 days rest 1
so PPL / rest / Pull / Shoulders Repeat

Focusing a lot in lats and shoulders bcs i didnt have a large frame so i need focus in "take up more space"
I'm on a deload in leags bcs my knee was suffering a lot with this new weight

i'm on 30 min cardio per day (just for my cardiovascular health)

Attachments

• 117 kg 0509.png
    117 kg 0509.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 24
following, it’s rare someone with elite genetics gets on here and just starts exploding. glad you found a coach who adjusted the cycle to something a little more sustainable
Tysm bro we will keep going!!

No problem man I understood everything.

How did you look when you started?

Oh wow you built that with an upper lower?
How did an upper and lower session looked like? And did you go every set to failure?
If I‘m doing an upper/lower and going to failure each set I can‘t revover…
oh when i started train i was really skinny i already made a lot of sports like boxe / kyokushin but i was like on 71kgs prob 75 in max my upper lower was Upper > Incline bench press // Slight decline dumbbell press // Lat pulldown // Dumbbell side lateral Y raise // EZ bar curl // Triceps pushdowns

Lower
Lying leg cur
Squat
Reverse lunge
Decline leg raise

i Didnt remember the amount of sets so i will not say here bcs will be random numbers but basically that was what i do on gym when i started

(Yes i was trying copy frank zane pose but was looking like i was with diarrhea)

Attachments

• skinnybitchasfck.png
    skinnybitchasfck.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 21
Heyy guys how is going ? updating my off season here i'm on 117.8 kg on morning gained some fast weight after my show day def lose a lot of quality (but i like this visual more than the show day)

My diet:
4200 kcals now i'm not felling hungry more during the day but also not full i can eat more 1 or 2 refs without suffer prob

Peds are on

600 Nandrolone
400 Test

Made some blood tests four days ago, I'll get the results next week and discuss the results with you guys.

Focusing a lot in lats and shoulders bcs i didnt have a large frame so i need focus in "take up more space"

Insane look dude, i'm one of the few that like "higher" bodyfat more instead of the stage lean look..but i'm just a gymbro without competitive aspirations. When you said you lost a lot of quality i was expecting to see someone fluffy without abs lol, it seems you have enough room to push for your off season. The look you have now with that bodyfat it would be my ideal end of cut look for myself (someday haha). Keep up with the great work!

Insane look dude, i'm one of the few that like "higher" bodyfat more instead of the stage lean look..but i'm just a gymbro without competitive aspirations. When you said you lost a lot of quality i was expecting to see someone fluffy without abs lol, it seems you have enough room to push for your off season. The look you have now with that bodyfat it would be my ideal end of cut look for myself (someday haha). Keep up with the great work!
Tyy bro i just like bcs i feel better i'm a person who loves feel nice and u know when u on a stage conditioning u was almost wanting die so i feel 10 times better in this phase.
And the pump helped a lot for this photo loll.
No man, you're being too modest. Doing all this after 30 is hundreds of times harder. I hope I can maintain a physique like yours after reaching that age.
got +5~6 kgs in these lasts 8 days so i hope i didnt lose too much this visual want mantain some quality for didnt destroy too much my insulin sensibility

My diet:

Peds are on

600 Nandrolone
400 Test

You look incredible!
I was curious what's your target weight increase per week?
Really impressive how heavy you got so quickly while remaining so lean.