• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

my HGH/slin/igf protocol

I always wanted to ask, what are the effects/benefits for you guys that have done a cycle of GH? I've stayed away from it because i don't know how to dose it properly, or what it does for you exactly

effects of HGH Legit 53 years old 6 feet tall 233 pounds..SHREDDED-6.jpg

Any updates?

sitting about 240 10% beginning my prep diet. masteron is starting to kick in and im getting hard. the seros are great ill be one of the biggest competitors in my height class because of them. legs are filling out too hamstrings r crazy hard. ill post pix soon once i cut a few lbs. 14 weeks out now

sitting about 240 10% beginning my prep diet. masteron is starting to kick in and im getting hard. the seros are great ill be one of the biggest competitors in my height class because of them. legs are filling out too hamstrings r crazy hard. ill post pix soon once i cut a few lbs. 14 weeks out now
What class you doing. I thought you were in physique?

Can anybody just tell more about IGF3? I mean is it better to have more HGH or better HGH + IGF3?
I think it will be much more better to have more HGH for the money than HGH +IGF3 or?

Can anybody just tell more about IGF3? I mean is it better to have more HGH or better HGH + IGF3?
I think it will be much more better to have more HGH for the money than HGH +IGF3 or?

In my opinion only. I think that using GH is best. Blood work has confirmed that IGF will increase by 3X after about 6 weeks on GH. I personally save on the cost of IGF and spend it on Hyges (GH).

In my opinion only. I think that using GH is best. Blood work has confirmed that IGF will increase by 3X after about 6 weeks on GH. I personally save on the cost of IGF and spend it on Hyges (GH).
I been trying to understand why some add the IGF to HGH.

I been trying to understand why some add the IGF to HGH.
It is a different compound with a different mechanism of action that reacts within the body in a different way. Think of stacking different types and derivatives of testosterone like Cyp, TNE, or dbol. They each work differently and serve a different purpose.

It is a different compound with a different mechanism of action that reacts within the body in a different way. Think of stacking different types and derivatives of testosterone like Cyp, TNE, or dbol. They each work differently and serve a different purpose.
So would this stack be beneficial to an endurance athlete at all?

I don't think to many marathoners use slin or igf-1 but HGH definitely would benefit an endurance athlete IMO. I know a few guys actually.

I don't think to many marathoners use slin or igf-1 but HGH definitely would benefit an endurance athlete IMO. I know a few guys actually.
I have HGH on the way, just wanting to figure out what else would help enhance it.

I have HGH on the way, just wanting to figure out what else would help enhance it.
You will need supplemental T4. This is a must. With the price of your growth you might as well throw in IGF-1 LR3. But Don't forget the T4. I can't remember how much you will need I bet Google will help you out. No more than 50-150mcg ed I forget which is most optimal. You are basically wasting your money running growth without it.

You will need supplemental T4. This is a must. With the price of your growth you might as well throw in IGF-1 LR3. But Don't forget the T4. I can't remember how much you will need I bet Google will help you out. No more than 50-150mcg ed I forget which is most optimal. You are basically wasting your money running growth without it.
Yeah I am about to order T4, as far as the IGF-1 LR3, I am not looking to toss my money around unless its well worth it regarding results. I am thinking what @Gunrunner said may make the most sense for what I am looking to get out of it.

If you use more than 4 IU then you need T4 100 to max 400.
It's necessary that it's T4 and not T3! Why? Well it is about the transform from T4 to T3 in the body!
And above 4 IU you need insulin to get optimal growth. 10 to 20 IU.
I have read that some people are thinking that IGF3 and MGF would be better than HGH!?
I personally can't really believe, it would be better. But I have no experience with IGF3 and MGF.
I can imagine that when you are pinning MGF and IGF3, let's say into your biceps, it will be much more grow locally! Maybe it's the real game to get a biceps like Kai Green...
But only IGF3 and MGF for local growth.. Not for the hole body..
Can here tell someone from personal experience?