Ok lets see your ladies!!!

She is now hitting 225 for 4 sets of 6, doing glute bridges with 405lbs for 8 reps. I wish I had her genetics she gains strength insanely fast.
That is very impressive[emoji106][emoji106]

Jus
Damn bro, thats a bit much chick is prob an 8 on a 1-10 scale and dude was nice enough to throw up some nudes at that. Lets keep it civil.

Just my opinion. When I seen her I immediately kinda just got a sicky feeling. I kinda thought he was playing. Oh well didn't mean to offend, like I said. My bad

She is now hitting 225 for 4 sets of 6, doing glute bridges with 405lbs for 8 reps. I wish I had her genetics she gains strength insanely fast.
Shit!!! 225 for reps???!!!! Crap and I thought I had her beat!! 226 is my one rep max, dammit all to hell I give up. [emoji6]
On a more serious note... That's very impressive brother. You have one dedicated lady right there. [emoji106]

What kind of glute bridges is she doing that she can do almost double her squat weight?

well I've checked this thread out a cpl times and figured "what the hell" and post a pic of the mrs. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435036889.218243.jpg