Ok lets see your ladies!!!

She's a freeeeaaaaakkkk!!! I say that in a good way, lol. I dated a girl right before I met my wife that had tattoos everywhere, piercings everywhere, the best looking fake titties money could buy and she was a freeeeaaakkk in bed. Then I met my wife and broke it off with my freak. What was I thinking! Lol just kidding I love my wife but the other girl sure was fun.
Skull your wife looks fine as hell. Be proud brother. [emoji106]
Thanks bro an ya im very proud. She has been my savior in life. Shes tje one that pulled me away from the whole user sceen. Shes not into that shit or drinking an partying. Shes my my best friend, goddess, lover, an the love of my life. Shes another reason that keeps me motivated to be an look the best I can. Oh an btw believe it or not she's had 2 kids go through her an shes still just as stunningly beautiful as the first day we ever met. Well been together for 8yrs this Oct. Lol who would have guessed that we met on such a holy month. Fits us quit well though since were not normal at all an don't want to be. Cuz normal sucks!!!

She's a freeeeaaaaakkkk!!! I say that in a good way, lol. I dated a girl right before I met my wife that had tattoos everywhere, piercings everywhere, the best looking fake titties money could buy and she was a freeeeaaakkk in bed. Then I met my wife and broke it off with my freak. What was I thinking! Lol just kidding I love my wife but the other girl sure was fun.
Skull your wife looks fine as hell. Be proud brother. [emoji106]
Haha I forgot to mention about the freeeeaaaakkkkk part you said. She actually has FREAK BITCH tatted across her toes lmfao:p:D;)

Haha I forgot to mention about the freeeeaaaakkkkk part you said. She actually has FREAK BITCH tatted across her toes lmfao:p:D;)
That is awesome! The girl I was talking about that I used to date had FREAKY underlined with a squiggly line and arrow that pointed down to her ass crack tatted on her lower back right above her but and she liked wearing clothes that showed that tat, lol. I used to have a pic of it but my wife made me get rid of all my girlfriends pics when we got married [emoji17]

That girl had cancer 3 yrs ago and so far has it beat. Got a scar on her chest from nipple line down about 6 inches. Very self conscious of it.....I just kiss it and tell her she is perfect......then she goes wild once her self consciousness is tamed

I feel the same, I like showing off the nice things I have in life
Ya...I can't do that. I've posted pics of my girl in a thong but that's all you bastards get. I figure its nothing more than you would see on a beach. I'm a protective gorilla mother fucker:mad:

Ya...I can't do that. I've posted pics of my girl in a thong but that's all you bastards get. I figure its nothing more than you would see on a beach. I'm a protective gorilla mother fucker:mad:

My ol lady would kill my ass if I thru up her pic , especially face (and its a pretty one) .

But more power to you guys , hope it dont comeback to bite you . And Skull you got a wild one there , lucky lil fkr ;)

Lol you are the size of a gorilla. I only post what my wife is comftorable with. She likes all the likes her pics get. I would never post anything behind her back or anything that she would find disrespectful, or her face.

Lol you are the size of a gorilla. I only post what my wife is comftorable with. She likes all the likes her pics get. I would never post anything behind her back or anything that she would find disrespectful, or her face.

Thats cool she gets off on the "Likes" . Its good for the self-esteem and women need to hear they are pretty....

Thats cool she gets off on the "Likes" . Its good for the self-esteem and women need to hear they are pretty....

Its funny because I get pissed if a dude checks her out in front of me, mayde its an alpha thing. But I dont give a shit online. But yean it does help her self esteem, plus it gets me laid with her confidence lol

Its funny because I get pissed if a dude checks her out in front of me, mayde its an alpha thing. But I dont give a shit online. But yean it does help her self esteem, plus it gets me laid with her confidence lol

That is a great ass Ozzy ---be proud (and on guard) ;)

Women are the most insecure things on earth.

I remember when I posted her pics here and she acted coy like she didn't really care what likes she got. But I know her...and she was lying. Women always care how people view them. Mine is no different

women???? try strippers. I used to date a few and they are more fucked up and jealous than 99% of all women. 1 dancer I dated for a couple years used to bring home other girls to play with. Sound good????? Nope if we were all in bed and the woman paid too much attention to me...hell broke loose. She would say shit like "I bet you like her more than me...why don't you just go be with her then" and shit like that.
Dancers are nuts