Ok lets see your ladies!!!

women???? try strippers. I used to date a few and they are more fucked up and jealous than 99% of all women. 1 dancer I dated for a couple years used to bring home other girls to play with. Sound good????? Nope if we were all in bed and the woman paid too much attention to me...hell broke loose. She would say shit like "I bet you like her more than me...why don't you just go be with her then" and shit like that.
Dancers are nuts

I had a girl like that once, afterwards she slapped me and told me I failed her test. Ill fail that test any day of the week.

Everytime my girl has ever been in a strip club the managers always come up to her an tell her how much money she could make stripping lol. Shit that girl can strip dance with the best of them. Shes fucking absolutely amazing the way she moves that body. Looks good in pics but if you all ever seen her dance....omfg that just puts the icing on the cake an you all would flip your shit lol. I have not a fuckin clue how in the world i ended up with this beauty-model material girl lol . She has had multiple offers to pose in magazines an not just nude either, but always turns them down because of our family. You know guys i honestly feel very bad alot of times. Feel like i ruined her life when she had\has so much going for her. She would never do that stripping shit though. She says that guys might think its a dream job for a girl but what they don't know is all the nasty, ugly, old, skanky smelling guys that they have to give private dances to that you cant turn down an if you do the managers will send your pretty lil ass on down the road. She would rather work a regular slave job for shit pay than strip for nasty guys an make a killing. After she told me that I really couldn't blame her for not wanting to. I may have showed a whole bunch of her naked pics but don't get me wrong she has alot of self respect an would never take her clothes off for money. Its diff when showing a forum naked pics than it is showing her naked body in real life. Hell I had to beg her to let me post em up lol. Yep I've got me a keeper brothers. She has put up with so much shit from me over the past 8 years its pitiful. We have been through hell an back. If it would have been anyother girl they would have given up on me in the first few months. Now that's devotion!!!!!

Everytime my girl has ever been in a strip club the managers always come up to her an tell her how much money she could make stripping lol. Shit that girl can strip dance with the best of them. Shes fucking absolutely amazing the way she moves that body. Looks good in pics but if you all ever seen her dance....omfg that just puts the icing on the cake an you all would flip your shit lol. I have not a fuckin clue how in the world i ended up with this beauty-model material girl lol . She has had multiple offers to pose in magazines an not just nude either, but always turns them down because of our family. You know guys i honestly feel very bad alot of times. Feel like i ruined her life when she had\has so much going for her. She would never do that stripping shit though. She says that guys might think its a dream job for a girl but what they don't know is all the nasty, ugly, old, skanky smelling guys that they have to give private dances to that you cant turn down an if you do the managers will send your pretty lil ass on down the road. She would rather work a regular slave job for shit pay than strip for nasty guys an make a killing. After she told me that I really couldn't blame her for not wanting to. I may have showed a whole bunch of her naked pics but don't get me wrong she has alot of self respect an would never take her clothes off for money. Its diff when showing a forum naked pics than it is showing her naked body in real life. Hell I had to beg her to let me post em up lol. Yep I've got me a keeper brothers. She has put up with so much shit from me over the past 8 years its pitiful. We have been through hell an back. If it would have been anyother girl they would have given up on me in the first few months. Now that's devotion!!!!!

Took me awhile to find my chick too, the good ones stick through the worst o f the worst. Its all good to show off what youre proud of, the human body is a beautiful thing, thats why we are here in the first place. If people get offended by a naked body then they have issues, its natural and an amazing thing. Same goes for sex, its looked down upon and kept quiet in a lot of cultures but its whats on everyones mind.

Speaking to the choir on that one @Ozzy619 an I couldn't agree with you more bro. We should all be proud an feel blessed for the things that we have in life. Instead alot of people just want to bitch an moan about what they don't have instead. I'm a look at the glass half full kinda guy....always! Always thankful an proud of everything that I have gotten an achieved in life;) We should all be a lil more happy. Being just that way has made my life alot easier to deal with:D Be happy be healthy is my motto:)

Fuck, I always want to post on this thread, but I think my girl's dad reads this forum from time to time! Haha

Fuck, I always want to post on this thread, but I think my girl's dad reads this forum from time to time! Haha

That would be funny as fuck if you did post a pic and he left a nasty comment about that sweet little ass. Nvm, that sounds disturbing after saying it lol

Here's a couple more of my Wife from yesterday. She's slowly increasing her weights. Just had to throw the ass pic back in there [emoji4]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436297900.318699.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436297938.086153.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436297954.950935.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436298041.125383.jpg

Ok so get back to me here Ozzy. I love Brutus and he is a sexy fuck in person but I just do not want to see his dingleberries in hi-def at the moment as I just ate a steak dinner and it would be a shame to lose it before all the wonderful protein worked their magic.

Ok so get back to me here Ozzy. I love Brutus and he is a sexy fuck in person but I just do not want to see his dingleberries in hi-def at the moment as I just ate a steak dinner and it would be a shame to lose it before all the wonderful protein worked their magic.
You might see some steak in them thur dingleberries- niggas is bulkin n shit SON!

280 came and went like nothing. What's next, 290??

I have a thing against hi def dingleberries. Show me them in person lol
279. I have not hit 280. I couldn't force any more food today and sitting at 279 again tonight. As penance I pinned 1 gram eq, 200mg npp and 300mg test in my quads. They are singing. 280 tomorrow man. Hard to fucking eat Like this- eq ain't helping shit with 6000 cal hunger.

I am so ready to fuck shit up in that jiggy ass gym this weekend brutha! Scratch and sniff dingleberries.

Sero time and nite nite

*edit. Jiggly was auto correct and that sounded SUPER GHEY! WE ARE GOING TO A FANCY GYM! NOT A JIGGLY GYM.

Last edited:
279. I have not hit 280. I couldn't force any more food today and sitting at 279 again tonight. As penance I pinned 1 gram eq, 200mg npp and 300mg test in my quads. They are singing. 280 tomorrow man. Hard to fucking eat Like this- eq ain't helping shit with 6000 cal hunger.

I am so ready to fuck shit up in that jiggy ass gym this weekend brutha! Scratch and sniff dingleberries.

Sero time and nite nite

*edit. Jiggly was auto correct and that sounded SUPER GHEY! WE ARE GOING TO A FANCY GYM! NOT A JIGGLY GYM.

We know what you ment :eek:

I had a girl like that once, afterwards she slapped me and told me I failed her test. Ill fail that test any day of the week.

I'll respond to you here:

Don't take this the wrong way but Doc will never be tired of looking at any pics you post up. Lol. Be proud as fuck you got a woman like that to go home of every night. PLUS SHE FUCKING LIFTS LOL.

The Brazilian one I have no more pics of. I do however have some of a Mexicana you may enjoy :)

@brutus79 a gram of eq in one shot is no joke! I was up to 1800/wk at one point. Could feel my heart thump with every beat... Baby aspirin helped a bit. Or so I told myself it did. *shudders* How are you feeling bro?

Also, did someone say HD dingleberries?

I'll respond to you here:

Don't take this the wrong way but Doc will never be tired of looking at any pics you post up. Lol. Be proud as fuck you got a woman like that to go home of every night. PLUS SHE FUCKING LIFTS LOL.

The Brazilian one I have no more pics of. I do however have some of a Mexicana you may enjoy :)

Mexicanas estan mis favoritas :)

Her squatting looks spot on. Im trying to get mine to graduate from the smith machine to the rack still. Got her deadlifting 10's now too lol, before it was the bar only.

This indian chick deadlifts 225+ at my gy with awesome form. I stop and stare every time.. Tiny upper body, thickness for days down low.

Sponsors

Latest posts