Ok lets see your ladies!!!

279. I have not hit 280. I couldn't force any more food today and sitting at 279 again tonight. As penance I pinned 1 gram eq, 200mg npp and 300mg test in my quads. They are singing. 280 tomorrow man. Hard to fucking eat Like this- eq ain't helping shit with 6000 cal hunger.

I am so ready to fuck shit up in that jiggy ass gym this weekend brutha! Scratch and sniff dingleberries.

Sero time and nite nite

*edit. Jiggly was auto correct and that sounded SUPER GHEY! WE ARE GOING TO A FANCY GYM! NOT A JIGGLY GYM.
Wrong forum!

I see what you guys did there, very crafty and point taken. Ill let that thread die

Skinny arms, small waist and an ass. These are all highly desirable traits that indicate she will not get fat as she ages. Also she has a child bearing body that will limit stretch marks and will bounce back. This is a strong yes in my book doc.

There's more. Gotta find them in our conversations and save hem to my phone first. Give me a minute.

Edit* oh and she's 27 so 3yrs younger than me which is right where I like them for the most part

There's more. Gotta find them in our conversations and save hem to my phone first. Give me a minute.

Its funny because this whole time I thought you were some old married man. I was mistaken, you gots game, I must say impeccable game at that.

Its funny because this whole time I thought you were some old married man. I was mistaken, you gots game, I must say impeccable game at that.

I'm getting old and Brutus can attest to that lol.

Funny you mention you thought I was married. Not long ago my mom called me up almost in tears. Asked her what was wrong and she was like how could you get married and not let any of the family know or invite us to the wedding. I was like wtf?! Apparently a friend of hers told her I was married to a chick but we had simply moved in together. I laughed my ass off so hard that my mom flipped out on me lol

Edit* oh and she's 27 so 3yrs younger than me which is right where I like them for the most part
I gotta ask because it's killing me. Are you a real doc? Pediatrician? Nurse? Corpsman? EMT? I gotta know lol.

I gotta ask because it's killing me. Are you a real doc? Pediatrician? Nurse? Corpsman? EMT? I gotta know lol.

No I am not. I am simply a man who loves to read a lot, eat, powerlift, fuck, and make ghey jokes. I have quite a few doctors and surgeons in my family but I didn't go down that route. The name happens to be a nickname I was given from a young age....minus the 187123 part.

No I am not. I am simply a man who loves to read a lot, eat, powerlift, fuck, and make ghey jokes. I have quite a few doctors and surgeons in my family but I didn't go down that route. The name happens to be a nickname I was given from a young age....minus the 187123 part.
Dammit. My whole life is a lie.

I'm getting old and Brutus can attest to that lol.

Funny you mention you thought I was married. Not long ago my mom called me up almost in tears. Asked her what was wrong and she was like how could you get married and not let any of the family know or invite us to the wedding. I was like wtf?! Apparently a friend of hers told her I was married to a chick but we had simply moved in together. I laughed my ass off so hard that my mom flipped out on me lol

I never thought I would get married but my chick is pretty traditional in that sense and so is her family. I have a daughter from a previous relationship so wanted her to have a stable home when she comes over. I can be a pretty wild bachelor and that lifestyle wasnt cohesive for a child. I used to own a promo company that threw events for the night clubs in san diego. Heres a video of one of them.

Dammit. My whole life is a lie.

My pp is only 1.5in. My whole life I was a step ahead of the cut. I never understood why women laughed at it whenever I was able to find it in a tummy roll. My parents thinking it was helping me kept perpetuating the lie well into my teenage years. Finally, a street hooker by the name of Sin told me what's what. I felt like my whole life was a lie too. We are brothers in half truths.

My pp is only 1.5in. My whole life I was a step ahead of the cut. I never understood why women laughed at it whenever I was able to find it in a tummy roll. My parents thinking it was helping me kept perpetuating the lie well into my teenage years. Finally, a street hooker by the name of Sin told me what's what. I felt like my whole life was a lie too. We are brothers in half truths.
I hear syntholing your peen is all the rage. Won't give you the length but dammit you'll have the girth. We can live in half truths and at least have whole dicks.

Edit okay now I've made myself feel uncomfortable.

I hear syntholing your peen is all the rage. Won't give you the length but dammit you'll have the girth. We can live in half truths and at least have whole dicks.

Edit okay now I've made myself feel uncomfortable.

Sorry man but I can like this post :(