Ok lets see your ladies!!!

IMAG0286.jpg IMAG0285.jpg sorry she is a lil abused but this is my go too never says No she can be loose or really tight and best thing she has a twin sister that we invite occasionally

Hope she's only yours and doesn't step out on ya[emoji12]

She ain't going any where she like it rough I spit at her rough her up
I wore glove to the gym once and she cried (sweat) so I don't use them no more
She like gold bonds for men I treat her right

Fuck you cum breath. If you had been here more a day you would know who I am and what my story is. I am sure that there are a few WKM that will vouch for my reputation on this board

Nice potty mouth. Your momma should be awfully proud of you. Know who you are? You are some schmuck on an open public forum, talking smack. Then you're going to question me and my stats? Fuck off prick! Your reputation? What other forums are you on, so I can find out how popular and how good your rep is? Thanks!

bro thats me ask @OdieM or @Boilermech im more real than you will ever be. lets see you post your pic Fag troll ISIS fucker. you hate america so i hate you. push your crap some where else

Yeah, just like that pic you posted in the Show us your ladies thread. You posted a pic, and let everyone believe it was your girl. Pathetic. I don't believe anything you're posting.. You still sending members PMs with links to click on, so you can get their personal info? wink wink

He made it look like it was his chick, I don't give a rats ass what you think. Don't worry about what I do. Google image been around for years, its nothing new. And yeah, you can attach pics to facebook, twitter, and every other social media account. It aint rocket science.
Thanks, I had no clue how to do that. Lol
My point was why would you do it? Now I could see someone looking up a pic to protect our fellow brothers and letting them know their pic is tied to their Facebook account or something in that manner. But you look like you were just trying to find something to use against our brothers instead of helping. To try and bash one of our members here right off the bat wasn't the smartest move brother. And Ralph just told you to post a video because you lashed out at him for simply asking a new member his stats.
Don't be such a dick and you might actually realize that we are a very strong family here at Meso and we welcome new members that have positive attitudes. I realize your only 22 and you probably have a little bit of a cocky, bulletproof attitude but it's not needed here brother. There is a time and place for such attitudes, but now is not the time and this is definitely not the thread for it either.
If you plan to stick around with us keyboard warriors then you should be man enough to make an apology. The biggest toughest guys on Meso have had to muster up apologies a time or two. Of course if you don't have what it takes to handle Meso then don't let the door hit you on your way out. I'm sure you'll be missed.
BM

I don't get this ISIS thing...
Tell us what you know PI

This keyboard inspector, don't have shit on me. He was caught months ago, sending members PMs with links to click on. They were phishing links to get your personal info. Surprised he is still allowed to be on here. So watch your back. Thats shit ISIS would do.

Thanks, I had no clue how to do that. Lol
My point was why would you do it? Now I could see someone looking up a pic to protect our fellow brothers and letting them know their pic is tied to their Facebook account or something in that manner. But you look like you were just trying to find something to use against our brothers instead of helping. To try and bash one of our members here right off the bat wasn't the smartest move brother. And Ralph just told you to post a video because you lashed out at him for simply asking a new member his stats.
Don't be such a dick and you might actually realize that we are a very strong family here at Meso and we welcome new members that have positive attitudes. I realize your only 22 and you probably have a little bit of a cocky, bulletproof attitude but it's not needed here brother. There is a time and place for such attitudes, but now is not the time and this is definitely not the thread for it either.
If you plan to stick around with us keyboard warriors then you should be man enough to make an apology. The biggest toughest guys on Meso have had to muster up apologies a time or two. Of course if you don't have what it takes to handle Meso then don't let the door hit you on your way out. I'm sure you'll be missed.
BM

I hate liars, and forums are full of them. Everyone exaggerates the truth, to look cool in front of people they have never met. What I see going on here is cyber bullying.

Ill be a dick, cock, motherfucker, or anything else for that matter. I don't owe you an explanation or anyone an apology. Saying your sorry, is a sign of weakness.

I could care less that Ill be missed. Maybe ill run into one of you clowns at the arnold next year, and you can tell me how big and bad you are in person..

I hate liars, and forums are full of them. Everyone exaggerates the truth, to look cool in front of people they have never met. What I see going on here is cyber bullying.

Ill be a dick, cock, motherfucker, or anything else for that matter. I don't owe you an explanation or anyone an apology. Saying your sorry, is a sign of weakness.

I could care less that Ill be missed. Maybe ill run into one of you clowns at the arnold next year, and you can tell me how big and bad you are in person..

Wow talk about a keyboard warrior. This is really getting under your skin.

Bleu, did not know about the phishing technique, thanks for the heads up. Never click links in PM's

Bleu, did not know about the phishing technique, thanks for the heads up. Never click links in PM's

Its been going on for years, especially on the dark web. As soon as you click on it, it instantly gets your personal info off your computer. As soon as you blink, boom, you've been hacked. Then its too late.

So what was your handle before this one if you hate liars? Just wondering it's not a big deal if you don't want to tell.

Looks to me like your the King keyboard warrior brother. Talk a lot of shit with nothing to back it up. I'm done with your 22 year old ass. Go pick a fight with someone in person instead of on a fucking computer. I'm out.
BM

Ok let's get over the bickering and back to the ladies. Just a disclaimer this is not mine she is just hot.

image.jpeg

So what was your handle before this one if you hate liars? Just wondering it's not a big deal if you don't want to tell.

My other handle was my first name. I didn't know any better when I first started using it, so I switched to bleublood! Bleu is the name of my dog.

Looks to me like your the King keyboard warrior brother. Talk a lot of shit with nothing to back it up. I'm done with your 22 year old ass. Go pick a fight with someone in person instead of on a fucking computer. I'm out.
BM

Yep, thats me. Have a happy thanksgiving.. gobble gobble!

My other handle was my first name. I didn't know any better when I first started using it, so I switched to bleublood! Bleu is the name of my dog.
So you were a member here before this handle, sorry I guess that's what I was getting at with my question. I know I didn't ask that but sometimes I think people can read my mind lol.

Let me try again you were a member here before with your name as the handle and started a new profile? Sorry for the mix up.

Not mine, would destroy
344fabc5445146307df3599ef5d30377.jpg