Ok lets see your ladies!!!

That's a gangster beard, every time I try to grow a beard I look like a homeless man.
pickle backs.
Sumthing about chasing whiskey with pickle juice = mustache fertilizer
Well, TEK gave away his identity.. He's Dan Bilzerian. Nice try buddy. haha
ain't tryin to be anybody..I like these boots just fine. I get along pretty good as u can see ;)

Nice ratios. If you ever want to adopt a 25 year old I'm available
I'm 28, no free rides tho. I'll put you up if you ever wanna come up the mtn...but if you dont work you dont eat my friend

TEK , you redneck woman slayer , making us all wish we were single again...(Not)

Well , it looks like North Carolina"s new law is pissing off all the gays/LBGT community , kicking them out of the wrong bathroom stalls (Sex changers have to use the restroom of their original gender...Law ).

Well , it looks like North Carolina"s new law is pissing off all the gays/LBGT community , kicking them out of the wrong bathroom stalls (Sex changers have to use the restroom of their original gender...Law ).
Pretty much everybody has their panties in a wad I guess, companies are issuing statements. They are talking about moving the NBA All Star game out of Charlotte for 2017 now, we likely won't win the bid to host the SuperBowl 2020 either.

Basically if you have a penis you aren't allowed in a women's bathroom or changing room....maybe I've been in the South too long but I'm not sure what all the fuss is about :confused:

Sponsors

Latest posts