Ok lets see your ladies!!!

It is :)

Just bulked a bit from 46 kg to 52. Now she is cutting. But its The picture that make The ass Biggee probably.

You dont like? Ahaha
Dont like? Lol its way better than the one before! I like some meat on my woman! My girl used to be a skinny cheerleader type. 130lb of small ass and bones. Wasn't till after kids that I realized I like em with some extra. Kinda like yours man. Very nice!

Dont like? Lol its way better than the one before! I like some meat on my woman! My girl used to be a skinny cheerleader type. 130lb of small ass and bones. Wasn't till after kids that I realized I like em with some extra. Kinda like yours man. Very nice!
I do prefer it more Now even If her belly it's a bit less flat at the moment. But it's a working progress... She was very skinny and always scared of eating so I had to make her bulk like a man ahaha it got just slightly out of control Ahahah the bitch love to eat damn it! She can eat as much as me and trukker believe me I have a black hole in my stomach :D

Anyway now she reduced calories and her ass is getting better everyday. Because with this bulk she really put some
Muscle on. We only need to decrease body fat and keep the muscle she got :)

thanks for the compliments, I always tell her your comments and she loves it ahaha :)
Damn italian women she will drive me mad sooner or later.

Before we switched over to heavier squats. There's been some serious progress, no recent pics tho

Alright - let's see who's being honest about whether or not they'd hit that by meeting back here, around 2am after we've been drinking, and THEN answer the question "would you hit it". I think a little truth serum will bring out some different results! :eek::eek::eek:
I guess I'd try to knock the dust off it.