Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Here's moe from a week ago. I fuckin love the contacts she has on in the first pics of her. Makes her beautiful eyes really stand out!!!lrg_1461994119695_3633736189_b47fba70_v1.jpglrg_1461994126037_8905877988_b47fba70_v1.jpg lrg_1461994119695_3633736189_b47fba70_v1.jpg lrg_1461994119948_5596474829_b47fba70_v1.jpg lrg_1459984569465_5489741950_b47fba70_v1.jpg lrg_1453163237401_2291628966_b47fba70_v1.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
She really is stunning.
Thanks Burr. That very first pic of her is now my new favorite. I told her she should be a model an make us all kinds of money but she'd rather be a stay at home mom than travel an have to be away from her family for photo shoots. Truly a good girl thats way way way above my pay grade lol. She's not one to be out for the money cuz believe me..we have both grew up living below poverty level an have done so all our lives an are currently still doing so lol smh. She can have anyone she wants but chooses to be with me time an time again. True love is a funny fucked up thing at times. We have almost been together a Decade now.....Wow how time jus fuckin flies by!!!!

Thanks Burr. That very first pic of her is now my new favorite. I told her she should be a model an make us all kinds of money but she'd rather be a stay at home mom than travel an have to be away from her family for photo shoots. Truly a good girl thats way way way above my pay grade lol. She's not one to be out for the money cuz believe me..we have both grew up living below poverty level an have done so all our lives an are currently still doing so lol smh. She can have anyone she wants but chooses to be with me time an time again. True love is a funny fucked up thing at times. We have almost been together a Decade now.....Wow how time jus fuckin flies by!!!!

Its good to have a woman like that there hard to come by nowadays. Luckily mine is the same shes a good girl to she keeps me outta trouble ;)

Remember skull? They said jus da tip ;)

Skull, you are as real as it gets and I respect the heck out of you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Skull, you are as real as it gets and I respect the heck out of you.

Thanks Rubisean. It means alot to me big guy an I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. I am who I am. No more no less. I still dont get why so many dudes try to fake who they are or where they come from on forums or in real life. All lien about yourself does is create a snowball affect that leads to more lies to cover up the previois ones an leaves that person looking like a fool in the end lol.

Thanks Rubisean. It means alot to me big guy an I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. I am who I am. No more no less. I still dont get why so many dudes try to fake who they are or where they come from on forums or in real life. All lien about yourself does is create a snowball affect that leads to more lies to cover up the previois ones an leaves that person looking like a fool in the end lol.
I'll say it again, you are as real as it gets and I respect the hell out of you.