Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Ahhh shit my girl got ahold of my phone, she SALTY that I made comments about yalls ladies. I should be ashamed of myself!

Mine is conniving enough to grab my phone while I shower, women and their insecurity bullshit. I told her the fucking website and told her is she wants to snoop go do it from her shit. Surely she is gonna see this, but oh well

Mine is conniving enough to grab my phone while I shower, women and their insecurity bullshit. I told her the fucking website and told her is she wants to snoop go do it from her shit. Surely she is gonna see this, but oh well
Tell her the boobeez in the avi are sweeeeet:D

It's ok for me to post pictures of her for you to see but it's not ok for me to look. Now she is pretty upset...ahhhh I'll tell her though

Ahhh shit my girl got ahold of my phone, she SALTY that I made comments about yalls ladies. I should be ashamed of myself!

Lol!!! Same thing happened to me. Wife happened to look at my Ipad when i wasnt home and saw some comments i made about some of the beautiful ladies in here and shit hit da fan[emoji33] but she got over it after ohhhhhhh ..... Bout a month or two[emoji15]

Lol!!! Same thing happened to me. Wife happened to look at my Ipad when i wasnt home and saw some comments i made about some of the beautiful ladies in here and shit hit da fan[emoji33] but she got over it after ohhhhhhh ..... Bout a month or two[emoji15]
Lol my lady is a member on meso happy wife happy life

This just turned into my favorite thread and I can't wait to see the newest comments when I wake up tomorrow LOL

Haha my wife gave me permission to the other day and I still can't bring myself to do it. What she says today may not be how she feels tomorrow. (Pregnancy Hormones lol) I'm going to see if I can get it in writing. Lol