Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Good thing none of the girls I've posted are still around in my life then that sounds crazy to deal with. Hoping to have some new more age appropriate ones for you fellas soon too with my new gal

@Nitrust its silly for her to get mad about that kinda shit bro, its not like any of you guys are hooking up or fucking the girls in the pics here so why bother? I guess i just got an easy going girl, she could care less and we have strolled this thread together lol.

Now if a bitch hits on me in front of her (which has happened) she will lose her shit lol

Ahhh shit my girl got ahold of my phone, she SALTY that I made comments about yalls ladies. I should be ashamed of myself!

Same shit happened to me bro. Oh well she got over it quick lol. Women just dont like the feeling that you find someone else attractive. I tell mine im a guy and when im on gear everything looks attractive lol

Nothing a nights sleep couldn't fix, however, I can't comment anymore on your guys ladies, it's only right that I honor my word