MESO-Rx Sponsor OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store!

OSGEAR JULY 4TH CELEBRATION WEEK

Happy Independence Day!
We celebrate freedom with our signature promotion!

- BUY 1 GET 1 FREE for your favorite brands (list below)
- EXTRA: 20% DISCOUNT for all Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Cycles

Code:
https://osgear.se/

BOGO PROMOTIONS

ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS
ULTIMA PEPTIDES
NAKON MEDICAL
BELIGAS
PHARMACOM LABS
INDIAN PHARMACY

INFO
1. In order to get the free products, add the items to your cart 1x quantities (do not order from bulk section 5x, 10x because promo won't apply).
2. BOGO is applied automatically.

Promo ends at 11:59 P.M. PST, 11th of July!

Respectfully,
OSGear Team

Last edited:
Since that was the only report and nobody else is complaining about the quality of the product, yes, the product will stay available. The situation was reported to Beligas and their water based products will be tested with ChemTox and/or with Simec.

If you want @BigTomJ, I can send you two vials as promo, no need to pay anything, use it and then share your honest feedback with the community.

Since that was the only report and nobody else is complaining about the quality of the product, yes, the product will stay available. The situation was reported to Beligas and their water based products will be tested with ChemTox and/or with Simec.

If you want @BigTomJ, I can send you two vials as promo, no need to pay anything, use it and then share your honest feedback with the community.
No thanks.
My opinion cannot be bought.

Was an honest offer. If this is the way you see things, then you should not comment about products that you haven't used.
I don't need to use them.
I have much better, I've seen 3rd party blind testing for it and more importantly seen how embarrassingly unprofessional you've conducted yourself throughout the entire issue.

You've eliminated any grace or benefits of the doubt you may have once had

I don't need to use them.
I have much better, I've seen 3rd party blind testing for it and more importantly seen how embarrassingly unprofessional you've conducted yourself throughout the entire issue.

You've eliminated any grace or benefits of the doubt you may have once had

As a source, I have solved the situation with the client previous to post the lab result on this board. We refunded the cost of the lab test and replaced the product so this is how it was. He mentioned this aspect.

Second thing, we are not manufacturers... that is only one brand that we sell. The same product is sold by many other sources on this board that are official sellers for Beligas as well.

Once we'll get the new lab result for the product, we'll be able to decide, hopefully all the members interested, who acted unprofessional.

We can definitely comment on products that have completely failed blind testing.

The lab test failed. Client haven't mentioned anything about the usage of the product... it can be tried and see if it works. And I'm 100% sure the product works.